When the Pacifistas were revealed to have laser beams, it wasn't just a logical addition to an android weapon- it was specifically cited as being made from researching Kizaru's Light Light powers and integrating them into machinery.
Is the WG doing more of this with other fruits? I have a nightmare vision of various models of Pacifistas using mechanically-improvised equivalents of various DF powers. Or even mechanics that cancel out DF powers, many of them have simple drawbacks that could be exploited by specialized Pacifistas. Super soakers for anti-Croc PX, rubber cover/insulation for Enel (if he ever comes down), some sort of magnetic-field nullifier for Kidd, something similar for Apoo's music, etc. Now that I think about it, I could see potential new PX's being designed to hunt down/fight the Supernovae specifically, since they're all such recklessly destabilizing forces (especially after this Yonkou War).
Which ones do you want to/think will happen? I want a Gum Gum Pacifista
Is the WG doing more of this with other fruits? I have a nightmare vision of various models of Pacifistas using mechanically-improvised equivalents of various DF powers. Or even mechanics that cancel out DF powers, many of them have simple drawbacks that could be exploited by specialized Pacifistas. Super soakers for anti-Croc PX, rubber cover/insulation for Enel (if he ever comes down), some sort of magnetic-field nullifier for Kidd, something similar for Apoo's music, etc. Now that I think about it, I could see potential new PX's being designed to hunt down/fight the Supernovae specifically, since they're all such recklessly destabilizing forces (especially after this Yonkou War).
Which ones do you want to/think will happen? I want a Gum Gum Pacifista
