Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

Ryowazamono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Tegami-bachi

Hi to everybody!

I have some question, i know that there are some great gruop that are working on scan and translating, also we have here the both volume scanned.
The first vol it's cleaned and read for translation
Im workin on the 2nd vol cleaning, im at 80%.

But my question is:
No one can wait the scan, but why "We" dont make it?
with the niphredil and one of my friend help i can translate the 1st volume fast(about 1/2 week), and maybe the 2nd!

Just wanna know, cause i cant wait some other months for see that scan.


ps: hope you understand my bad english
 

kurz

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
399
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Tegami-bachi

guys, binktopia had scanlated the one-shot..http://binktopia.net/index.php?showtopic=743
but the seeders are very few that its not moving at all..
can someone who already took it from binktopia provide a ddl link?
mediafire, megaupload, rapidshare, anything?
mediafire is the best :)
 

Ryowazamono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Jammer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
193
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

hi just want to ask if anyone is Editing the first volume
cause I'd like to do at least the 1st chapter using niphredil's translation (of course if she doesn't mind)
so if someone is working on it, please tell so - I'm asking because the guys that said they'd made the 1st volume (waiting QC) haven't written in almost a month here

I'm not a 'serious' Manga Editor - meaning that I'm not doing any regular scans but want to do it as a.. erm endurance test of a kind xD and for practice too ^^
 

Ryowazamono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

hi just want to ask if anyone is Editing the first volume
cause I'd like to do at least the 1st chapter using niphredil's translation (of course if she doesn't mind)
so if someone is working on it, please tell so - I'm asking because the guys that said they'd made the 1st volume (waiting QC) haven't written in almost a month here

I'm not a 'serious' Manga Editor - meaning that I'm not doing any regular scans but want to do it as a.. erm endurance test of a kind xD and for practice too ^^
here i am!
Im workin on the first vol. scan.
I'll complete it at 25 november!
So just wait another 11 days..:amuse

when i'll complete it, i'll start with the 2nd, only if niphredil translate it..
 

Jammer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
193
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

yokaai :amuse

I'll train my patience than rather than my endurance :smoke
if u need some help for this awesome manga don't hesitate to ask - that's what communities are for, ne?:vash
 

afmart

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Hi to everybody!

I have some question, i know that there are some great gruop that are working on scan and translating, also we have here the both volume scanned.
The first vol it's cleaned and read for translation
Im workin on the 2nd vol cleaning, im at 80%.

But my question is:
No one can wait the scan, but why "We" dont make it?
with the niphredil and one of my friend help i can translate the 1st volume fast(about 1/2 week), and maybe the 2nd!

Just wanna know, cause i cant wait some other months for see that scan.


ps: hope you understand my bad english
here i am!
Im workin on the first vol. scan.
I'll complete it at 25 november!
So just wait another 11 days..:amuse

when i'll complete it, i'll start with the 2nd, only if niphredil translate it..



lol i've begun to scanalate chapter 1 with some nice vol 1 raws, dont know who made them i have to check out for the credits
im usigng nipherdil trns to make it and i will try do do til page 59-60 till today

i'll try to keep doiing it, maybe we could join up to make the whole process more fast

btw i'v postedthe rws in the requested raws thread
 
Last edited:

Ryowazamono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

lol i've begun to scanalate chapter 1 with some nice vol 1 raws, dont know who made them i have to check out for the credits
im usigng nipherdil trns to make it and i will try do do til page 59-60 till today

i'll try to keep doiing it, maybe we could join up to make the whole process more fast

btw i'v postedthe rws in the requested raws thread
Hmm, i have both volumes, scanned, and completely cleaned.
Actually,i complete 5 min ago, the page 52.
I make 15/20 pages at day.
So i'll certanly complete it before, or at 25 november.
I dont know, we can work togheter, but we must have same style, same fonts, etc etc..
 

Jammer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
193
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

don't know if u guys are going to cooperate but seeing some of the pages that afmart already uploaded I've prepared a little gift :amuse
because there is both jap and english text there -> u might want to typeset and use this for the final version if u like it ^-^


it's not perfect so no credits required :)
probably with the text it'll look better
 

Ryowazamono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

don't know if u guys are going to cooperate but seeing some of the pages that afmart already uploaded I've prepared a little gift :amuse
because there is both jap and english text there -> u might want to typeset and use this for the final version if u like it ^-^


it's not perfect so no credits required :)
probably with the text it'll look better
:tem if you give me it, 6 days ago i would have appreciated it!
but i also make it!:darn thanks however
 
Last edited:

Sleepyowl

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Has anybody found 8-10 chapters' scans yet?

(According to http://www.tegamibachi.com/new.html , these chapters can be found in Monthly shonen jump issues 5-7.)

Or I just have to wait for the third volume?
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

I have all the monthly jump issues that contain chapters 8-10 but I have a strict policy on distroing raws from series' that I work with. Sorry.
 

Sleepyowl

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Asakura-san, have pity on this humble reader... 8)

Well a policy is a policy. I just hope I will be able to obtain these raws after the work is done. I just prefer raws (after all, both English and Japanese are foreign languages for me).
 

Alan Smithee

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
119
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

I have all the monthly jump issues that contain chapters 8-10 but I have a strict policy on distroing raws from series' that I work with. Sorry.
Distributing (guess) raws on series you work with! I fully understand having such a policy I don't understand why you would even mention to us that you had them in the first place lol talk about tormenting. I don't go around waxing lyrical to blind folk about my 20/20 vision and all the wonderful sights and colours I can see!

It would seem that a lot of the people who enjoy this series are very passionate to see it get scanlated and seem to have the talent to do so which is great! I can't wait to see the results of people's efforts.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Distributing (guess) raws on series you work with! I fully understand having such a policy I don't understand why you would even mention to us that you had them in the first place lol talk about tormenting. I don't go around waxing lyrical to blind folk about my 20/20 vision and all the wonderful sights and colours I can see!

It would seem that a lot of the people who enjoy this series are very passionate to see it get scanlated and seem to have the talent to do so which is great! I can't wait to see the results of people's efforts.
I totally agree with you, everything for the scans and its fans
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

According to JSQ 2, Tegami Bachi vol 3 will be out on February 4, 2008. Only 2 more months!

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
(sorry for the bad pic quality, I'm not very good at this.:sweat)

I have this really bad feeling about Gauche now.
 
Last edited:

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Thanks for the preview image, tsubasathesayan ^^ I LOVE Zaji's Dingo.

I know I've told a few people that I wouldn't work on any more translations til the holidays... but in a fit of rebellion (yes, wow. I'm so reckless) I ignored work for a couple of hours and worked on the translation for chapter 12. it'll be up soon! This was mostly due to the person introduced this time. I've said this to myself pretty much everytime someone new shows up... but the person introduced in this chapter is one of my favourites yet XD;

haya5h1, I could be wrong, but from what I could make out from the text in the speech bubbles in those panels, I think those are images from previous chapters? Maybe they're from the elusive chs 8-10 which hardly anyone seems to have raw. I.. don't know how to make a spoiler tag so I'm kind of stuck with very general terms here. but! Unless you were referring to what's to come in general rather than those pictures in particular, I don't think you have to feel that way, necessarily. If not, well, ignore what I just said ^^;
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

haya5h1, I could be wrong, but from what I could make out from the text in the speech bubbles in those panels, I think those are images from previous chapters? Maybe they're from the elusive chs 8-10 which hardly anyone seems to have raw. I.. don't know how to make a spoiler tag so I'm kind of stuck with very general terms here. but! Unless you were referring to what's to come in general rather than those pictures in particular, I don't think you have to feel that way, necessarily. If not, well, ignore what I just said ^^;
yeah, I think those panels in the ad are from chapters 8-10, because
Gauche's sister Sylvette is in several of them and she only shows up between the end of vol2 and the beginning of ch 11.

That's a relief what you said about Gauche.^^ he's one of my favorite characters. The way Lag and Sylvette are looking at him in the bottom right panel got me worried (though I know he's only saying "My precious friend (?) Lag Seeing" in those panels, but...) And remembering when Sylvette gave his gun to Lag in ch11, I got REALLY concerned.

Ganbatte! And I agree with you, the new character is verrrry interesting.:)
 
Top