Shounen Tegami Bachi by Asada Hiroyuki

fkeidjn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
164
Reaction score
85
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

ROFL, I knew I was going to mess up the spine (like I have for the past two months) so I scanned it first.:XD
Is there a way to cut off the spine, do you know...?
<hr noshade size="1">
You can go to Kinkos or use a band-saw. You can also use those air dusters, flip the cans upside-down, and spray the cold liquid onto the spine, rip out the pages, and etc.

Here's the original link to volume 2.
 
Last edited:

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Edited Mangas for chapters 02 and 03 are now out.^^ please enjoy, and feedback is welcome!

Thanks for the info, fkeidjn! unfortunately I have no Kinko's or power tools... but I'll always have the scan I guess.:XD

:edit: 03 link is fixed - thanks niphredil!^^

Quick question for those reading LetterBee's releases: The LetterBee would also like to request feedback from our gentle readers about the onomatopeoia so far - is it OK? Do people prefer it literal or translated? (eg. ドーン is "DO-N" but can mean "thud," "crash", "jump" or other SFX, depending on the picture). Or should LB not bother at all with transcribing SFX?:3
 
Last edited:

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

hurrah!! :tem

just so you know, the 03 link goes to 02's thread ^^;
 

fkeidjn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
164
Reaction score
85
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

According to this website (Babelfish to translate), the next tank comes out on February 4.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

According to this website (Babelfish to translate), the next tank comes out on February 4.
well volume 4 will probably contain the missing chapters

at least that's what I hope
 

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

well volume 4 will probably contain the missing chapters
3 ;)

We should at least see 8-10 in vol 3, though I have no idea how long those chapters were respectively so maybe not both 11 and 12 with it. Personally I wouldn't care if it was only 3 chapters long, because those are the ones I want the most.
 

fkeidjn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
164
Reaction score
85
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Would anybody be willing to upload a list of previous Edited Mangas?
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

There's a full list here :amuse
 

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

There's a full list here :amuse
well, not every Manga Editor's work is linked there, but it has a list of A version of everything that's out. still.
 

Jammer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
193
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

wow the next tanko is coming feb 4th ^^ that's earlier than I expected cool
could it be that there is ch.8-10 + oneshot in it - do they usually include oneshots in tankobons?
 

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

wow the next tanko is coming feb 4th ^^ that's earlier than I expected cool
could it be that there is ch.8-10 + oneshot in it - do they usually include oneshots in tankobons?
ahhhh that would be even better if they did that. I hadn't even thought about the 'oneshot' ! I don't really know whether these things get included usually but I really really hope so. It would tie up nicely that way because then vol 5 could start with the new JSQ chapters :D
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

According to the ad in JSQ2, vol 3 will include the Weekly Jump one-shot, so yay.:3
 

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

According to the ad in JSQ2, vol 3 will include the Weekly Jump one-shot, so yay.:3
ahh I must have missed that. but yeah, :tem brilliant. thanks for the info.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Oneshots are frequently included in the tankoubons. Even ones that are completely original and have nothing to do with the actual series. I know Sorachi of Gintama fame had included two of his previous oneshots in Gintama tanks before.
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Chapter 14 raw is up!

also,

(I included an ad for vol 3 in the zipfile, it's not very good quality:sweat but it confirms that the WJ special chapter is included)
 

Jammer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
193
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

thanks for the scan haya5h1 :amuse
I'm trying to wait for the missing chapters for now but probably will soon jump to the latest chaps to get a hold of the unveiling story :XD my curiosity tickling is just too much to endure ^^
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

I someone going to buy/scan that volume? This could mean that gap can be filled up no?
 

niphredil

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
433
Reaction score
293
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

This cover is gorgeous as always, but I hope we start seeing some of the other characters on them as a focus, instead of Lag taking up the whole page. No I'm totally not gunning for a Dr. Thunderland and Lloyd cover, why would you ever think that :kukuku
 

britox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Re: [SQ] Tegami-bachi

Chapter 14 raw is up!

also,

(I included an ad for vol 3 in the zipfile, it's not very good quality:sweat but it confirms that the WJ special chapter is included)
Sh!t the cover is Awesome. But i'm keeping safe the chapters 11 to 13, waiting for the others
 
Top