- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,602
- Reaction score
- 3,206
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Tegami-bachi by Asada Hiroyuki - Discussion
They used to do this Anime Tour thing a few years ago, like with TeniPuri, Naruto, Eyeshield 21 and Bleach, but they haven't had one for a while. I think. Anyway, these are usually 30-40 minutes long.
According to the advertisement, it's the Jump Super Anime Tour. It will be out this autumn, and be shown at 10 locations around Japan. So, it's sort of an OVA and sort of not.
They used to do this Anime Tour thing a few years ago, like with TeniPuri, Naruto, Eyeshield 21 and Bleach, but they haven't had one for a while. I think. Anyway, these are usually 30-40 minutes long.


though even then I bet they'll do something sneaky like Romi Paku or Megumi Ogata
awesome dude - mx0 is maybe over, but I got to see you in other manga threads 
)