Fan Art Temari sketch (a.k.a. Long Range Squad WIP)

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whoring this out now before others do:

Temari (semi fleshed-out):


Full art concept (roughs)


Shikamaru's smug face is still a ***** to get right, but I hope I did the basic premise justice; first time drawing Temari -- challenging. Bic pen, 20 minutes.
Comments/complaints are go! Tighter lines and colors coming ASAP.
 

eldanysir

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
87
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
is cool

should end, I like your drawing ^^
 

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Rough draft 1.0



Bic pen, 30 mins.
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Very good! Hope to see the end result soon.
 

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Long Range Squad, inked style. I took liberties on Temari's design since she didn't look as striking with the long-sleeved look she's rocking in the manga, so hence the skirt and fish nets. Colored version coming as soon as I get Marvel vs. Capcom 3 out of my system.

Inks by my left hand and Photoshop CS3.

 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Shikamaru and Chouji are great...can you fix Temari's eyes a little bit...not too wide, and maybe make little adjustments to the nose as well?
 

Sentou Ryoku

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
368
Reaction score
57
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally got to coloring this piece. First time having to paint rocks from scratch, pretty damn challenging. BG's copped so I can't take credit. The rocks and the rest of the colors were all me so yeah. PhotoShop CS3, couple of days.

Comment/complain away.


 
Last edited:
Top