Hangout - Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Hangout Thread | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Hangout Thread

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
When you said shocking results, i thought Erza, Natsu, Esdeath and Iliya won :amuse now im kinda let down

Either way, big thanks for the support :verily

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I wonder if the polls being open more than the actual time has anything to do with the result change in Natsu vs Reiltard

I can't see votes and i can't see the time of the votes either and i don't trust anyone besides my eyes but i do trust Brandish.

The poll should have been closed but for some reason it didn't, @Brandish μ can you please check if there are like many votes for Reiltard on 8 April 10:32 PM(In your timezone) to secure his win over Natsu, Because if that's the case then it's legitimately rigged.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
When you said shocking results, i thought Erza, Natsu, Esdeath and Iliya won :amuse now im kinda let down

And i'm actually relieved, because i expected exactly that.

You're welcome!

Illya has decided saving the world is more important than this tournament. That's what magical girls do best after all :blush
You're a good sport, Marms.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Alladin is the biggest (good) surprise, imho. Every forum or group I was part of used to put noblesse characters too damn high. Despite it's not so good ending, magi characters are something else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I can't wait to see how Rein vs Alucard fight will be.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I wonder if the polls being open more than the actual time has anything to do with the result change in Natsu vs Reiltard

I can't see votes and i can't see the time of the votes either and i don't trust anyone besides my eyes but i do trust Brandish.

The poll should have been closed but for some reason it didn't, @Brandish μ can you please check if there are like many votes for Reiltard on 8 April 10:32 PM(In your timezone) to secure his win over Natsu, Because if that's the case then it's legitimately rigged.
I trust @Battou too, Check please ^

8 April 7:32 AM were your time when the poll should have been closed

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's all a conspiracy theory and the tournament has been rigged from the start! There's no way Natsu could lose, just like there was no way Musashi could lose! It's BLASPHEMOUS THAT THIS HAPPENED!

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Big respect for @mrsticky005 and his campaign for Nora. It was quite fun :verily

Illya has decided saving the world is more important than this tournament. That's what magical girls do best after all :blush
Gae Bolg run out of battery just for the match :emocat
Next year she will stomp everyone, her time will come.

I think Rai could do better than what the results showed, but you won my vote with the great campaign, props. :gent

FT Characters got an abnormal amount of votes tho, kind of expected it since MH has so many fans of the series but still pretty crazy.

Thanks for voting Reinhard guys :lambirb/

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

The dates of the threads' creation don't matter. They are all opened and closed at the same time.

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
The dates of the threads' creation don't matter. They are all opened and closed at the same time.
Who constructs a thread without making the poll first

I mean it’s about voting

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's all a conspiracy theory and the tournament has been rigged from the start! There's no way Natsu could lose, just like there was no way Musashi could lose! It's BLASPHEMOUS THAT THIS HAPPENED!
I guess he has DPs like this:

• Divine Protection of the Waifu: Can't lose against someone's waifu.
  • Divine Protection of the Impassive: Negate emotional power ups.

:lmao

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

That first one is more like Divine Protection of the Pigeon: Enables the pigeon to fail at comprehending arguments that prove Reinhardt loses to Musashi :lmao

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I don’t care if Natsu loses, the poll close time made me suspicious

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Now seriously, Ruphas going on a tight rope after every match despite being the strongest of the 1st batch is quite funny. He's only using 0.001% of his power to make things interesting. :lmao

Oh so you knew... :e3

Excluding Ruphas' match, the 3rd round is looking really really good, all of them are tricky.

That first one is more like Divine Protection of the Pigeon: Enables the pigeon to fail at comprehending arguments that prove Reinhardt loses to Musashi :lmao
If it serves as consolation, I do think Musashi would stomp Natsu aswell :hug