Nomination Round - Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Nomination Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Nomination Round Tenkaichi Kurosuoba - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I haven't participated in a Community Event in years, but this one seems so interesting, i can't help myself. I'm gonna get such a kick out of this. :XD

I'll nominate someone who should usually be banned for sheer badassery alone, but since he is not, here we go:

I nominate the Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro from One Piece!

OP Fans, heed my call, i will need all of you to win this! (Or well, Zoro does, i'm just the figurehead to his Thousand Sunny):3c

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

I nominate Ichibei Hyosube

One of the most broken powers i have ever seen and needed the highest form of plot hax to be defeated. The ability over the color Black and the ultimate technique that can even stop a character who can reincarnate themselves.

Unless you are a God that can rewrite your own fate, you cannot defeat this man.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I shall nominate God Homunculus from Fullmetal Alchemist. It's a niche manga, but I'd recommend everyone to read it, one of the best mangas out there.

Last edited:

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I wanna nominate Kyrie from Futari No Tenshi but based on the banned characters thats a no go.

So I’m going with old faithful

The Dragon’s Sin Of Wrath Meliodas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.