Voting Round 3 - Tetsuo Shima vs. Madara Uchiha | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Tetsuo Shima vs. Madara Uchiha

Who wins?

• Tetsuo Shima

• Madara Uchiha

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Tetsuo for me

His Manga version is far too strong

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Can he resist the Sharingan tho?
Should be though.

In the end he became one with the universe as far as i remember so Sharingan shouldn't work on him.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Madara is not the solo king and doesn't have the almighty genjutsu to win here. Him getting past misogi is beyond me.
In all seriousness, just set Kumagawa on fire or Sharingan him. Misogi wasn't a fighter. It was an unlucky matchup. Sadly.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Should be though.

In the end he became one with the universe as far as i remember so Sharingan shouldn't work on him.
Tetsuo is a drug addict with mental issues. I don't consider him that tough.

Reactions: POW

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Tetsuo has shown some resilience to mind fuckery (he can also do so himself) - however, the sharingan is a particularly boringly broken thing, so I can well see it working against Tetsuo

Thing is, just like Tetsuo probably can't counter Madara's bullshit - I can't see Madara being able to counter Tetsuo's either

For example, Tetsuo can just reduce the whole area to nothing, or drag it into a different, new, dimension - there's no way Susanoo can protect against that

It's kinda silly to draw the limits of Tetsuo's powers, as that's really not the manga was about (it is not a battle manga). But what he showed appears to even more OTT than Madara's meteor business (which, in all fairness, was a joke to Madara [yes, he was an ET zombie, but I reckon he'd have probably been written to have some hax escape route if not] - so I dunno where that gets us tbh)

Tetsuo is a drug addict with mental issues. I don't consider him that tough.
Drug addict only in first part of manga - did you read it? If not, you really should ('tis good stuff)

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I read it, but I don't remember much. I remember the final pages with Kaneda and the other girl riding a bike, but not that Tetsuo stuff.

Reactions: z.5

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I read it, but I don't remember much. I remember the final pages with Kaneda and the other girl riding a bike, but not that Tetsuo stuff.
Kaneda saw Tetsuo's vision though while riding in the final scenes along with another of their dead friends.

Shinigami769

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Drug addict no doubt but his power is immense.
Madara is a undead shinobi with the power of the strongest shinobu ever fused into his body and the mangekyo sharingan and rinnegan in his eyes for powers of ultimate illusion and genjutsu. tetsuo is all well and good to destroy anything normal But Madara. nah that would be over as soon as medara decided to kill him. He literally could not be killed.

Shinigami769

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Madara isn’t undead though.

yes he is. there was a point he wasn't. But in the final arc of the story he was a revived undead shinobi like the others that kabuto had revived in the ninja war. And with the dna of the first hokage in him and the rinnegan and sharingan he was literally written so unbeatable the author himself had to create a asspull way to remove him from the story because there was no logical way for him to be defeated by demi god Naruto and Super Sasuke. Tetsuo was a mentally messed up guy with telekinesis. Medara could just trap him in a permanent genjutsu like itachi did kabuto or end him like itachi did nagato using the sharingans sealing powers of izanagi and izanami. There is a giant mismatch here where one no matter the power has no chance and one would be bored with his opponent in a short amount of time. I'm not a big fan of madara but he easily wins this.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
He revived himself.
And Edo Tensei wouldn't even be "him". We are talking about the actual character here, not the zombie.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Madara is a undead shinobi with the power of the strongest shinobu ever fused into his body and the mangekyo sharingan and rinnegan in his eyes for powers of ultimate illusion and genjutsu. tetsuo is all well and good to destroy anything normal But Madara. nah that would be over as soon as medara decided to kill him. He literally could not be killed.
He is not undead,Tetsuo is on another level,heck in the end he was absorbed by Akira and became one with the universe.Even entire Naruto verse will not be able to do anything.

Shinigami769

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
He is not undead,Tetsuo is on another level,heck in the end he was absorbed by Akira and became one with the universe.Even entire Naruto verse will not be able to do anything.

tetsuo is getting heavily overrated lol. even if you discount the edo tensei version of madara the ultimate genjutsu power of the sharingan would be enough to put tetsuo in a state of infinite loop in his own mind. The dude isn't mentally stable or mentally strong. Madara would mind screw him into oblivion. the hack powers of the sharingan are being underrated against this guy

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nah - Tetsuo is being underrated

Madara needs to hope his Sharingan genjutsu is enough to win the fight - and, don't get me wrong, it might well be. Sharingan genjutsu is said to be on another level. But we must also remember that Madara was never stated to be an Itachi with Genjutsu.

As I said before, it isn't like Tetsuo doesn't have experience at blocking outside influence to his brain - he does and showed he could do it pretty capably - and it's not clear how close to Itachi-level would be required to beat Tetsuo (again, I see no reason why Itachi couldn't put Tetsuo under a genjutsu - Sharingan genjutsu is just that broke)

Power wise, however, Tetsuo has Madara beat
Even ignoring the theoretical high-end of his powers (restarting creation, for example) and just focussing on his casual displays of power, he still has Madara beat

When he decides to make a demonstration of his power, he makes a crater on the moon that is at least 860km wide

• I did not chose the widest point for the measurement (not that this wouldn't also be prone to errors)
  • I am using a flat Mercator projection of America overlayed on the moon
  • the crater is at an oblique angle to the frame - and is located on the edge of the spherical moon
  • etc.
this is obviously a low-ball of the size of the crater (and the depth is not accounted for at all) - also, looking at the distance that the rock was ejected from the surface gives an idea of the shear force that Tetsuo released in his demonstration

All this without displaying signs of much effort?

... yeeeeah

Madara is powerful, sure - but, unless his Genjutsu can take Tetsuo out, Tetsuo's level of power is just leagues above his

Last edited:

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Should be though.

Hmm, why is mangekyo sharingan genjutsu and rinnegan madara - the juubi jinchuriki not counted ? Are they banned forms ?

If not so, then madara has powers enough to create a moon or cut moon in half if we go by Naruto The last and juubi jinchuuriki's abilities.
Disregarding tht, rinnegan madara has hax to manipulate life and death like pain. Also rewrite reality with izanagi or trap in a loop using izanami> Wouldn't this give him enough of a time to get upper hand on tetsuo ? Not to mention limbo clones and ability to fool tetsuo using substitution and other ninjutsus/senjutsus. :hmm

I think madara would take this to the battle of deceptions and i think he has quite mastery over it. Practically with yin and tang release, madara can also create a life, which he can use in various methods to manipulate tetsuo's human side. :catshrug
Also enhanced vision which can see minute of things. Is tetsuo kinda immune to virus stuffs ? If so, then madara's life creation in form of virus can't work, else it can work.
And btw source - 4th databook (jin no sho) and manga regarding yin -yang release, power & abilities of madara etc.

have not yet read databook of the last and boruto movie, but 4th imo spans till chap 691, so could include most of madara's stuffs.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Hmm, why is mangekyo sharingan genjutsu and rinnegan madara - the juubi jinchuriki not counted ? Are they banned forms ?

If not so, then madara has powers enough to create a moon or cut moon in half if we go by Naruto The last and juubi jinchuuriki's abilities.
Disregarding tht, rinnegan madara has hax to manipulate life and death like pain. Also rewrite reality with izanagi or trap in a loop using izanami> Wouldn't this give him enough of a time to get upper hand on tetsuo ? Not to mention limbo clones and ability to fool tetsuo using substitution and other ninjutsus/senjutsus. :hmm

I think madara would take this to the battle of deceptions and i think he has quite mastery over it. Practically with yin and tang release, madara can also create a life, which he can use in various methods to manipulate tetsuo's human side. :catshrug
Also enhanced vision which can see minute of things. Is tetsuo kinda immune to virus stuffs ? If so, then madara's life creation in form of virus can't work, else it can work.
And btw source - 4th databook (jin no sho) and manga regarding yin -yang release, power & abilities of madara etc.

have not yet read databook of the last and boruto movie, but 4th imo spans till chap 691, so could include most of madara's stuffs.
Like i said EOS Tetsuo is so strong that entire Naruto verse can't beat him,Even when he was not that strong he burst a hole in the moon.And in the end he became one with the universe,basically a concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.