Voting Round 3 - Tetsuo Shima vs. Madara Uchiha | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Tetsuo Shima vs. Madara Uchiha

Who wins?

• Tetsuo Shima

• Madara Uchiha

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
No, i m talking creation of all things rikudo used. Using dark and light energy he created bijuus and juubi jinchuuriki madara has access to those abilities as per databook after becoming juubi jinchuuriki.
I'm not sure enough is known about what he did for us to adequately judge it's use, the ease to perform, or the time required

Also just because he is able doesn't mean he either knows how (although there did appear to be some form of 'instant gained knowledge' thing going on in Naruto if I recall correctly)

And the bijuu aren't really like people anyway - they are beings of pure energy...

In response to your idea, I honestly have no clue

Even so, I'm still not sure how Madara would survive a fight between two Tetsuo's - even if he does jump into the limbo dimension (which is of course allowed), I dunno how he could return/what state the world would be in if/when he did

Not sure we can count Tetsuo being stuck in a fight with himself and Madara being stuck in the limbo dimension much of a win for Madara

And madara made hashirama clone implanting his DNA using mazou which grew after his death and was shown to kabuto by obito.
That certainly sounds like it would take too long to be of use in this fight

Then wikia is wrong. They also didn't have sources mentioned is why i asked.
I'm not a fan of those wiki's in general
:invalid

lakhan220

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I'm not sure enough is known about what he did for us to adequately judge it's use, the ease to perform, or the time required

Also just because he is able doesn't mean he either knows how (although there did appear to be some form of 'instant gained knowledge' thing going on in Naruto if I recall correctly)

And the bijuu aren't really like people anyway - they are beings of pure energy...

In response to your idea, I honestly have no clue

Even so, I'm still not sure how Madara would survive a fight between two Tetsuo's - even if he does jump into the limbo dimension (which is of course allowed), I dunno how he could return/what state the world would be in if/when he did

Not sure we can count Tetsuo being stuck in a fight with himself and Madara being stuck in the limbo dimension much of a win for Madara
I could point out basic steps which took very less time when one other person did it. Sasuke who combined all those chakras inside his sussano, doing reverse of rikudo and tht didn't take long, so u can assume basic time frame from tht. the lightning man sasuke created.

Let's say madara needs to finetune it and such so at most an hour or so..let's take half day.
And it was kinda shown in anime, but since it would be counted as filler didn't mention...rikudo had done it in moments. then kept them inside him until he found them a home.

:lmao even a sec of standing more than opponent or dying a sec later is still called a win xddddd

But basically yeah, i was talking abt creation of all things. Anyways, this is really unpredictable domain because of lack of much portrayal. And i can't cound boruto stuffs and apply to madara since author himself has to confirm those things then.

I'm not a fan of those wiki's in general
:invalid
ofc, i prefer ones which have sources mentioned, but at least for someone who knows nothing, can be a good starting for getting basic ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.