- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 4,863
- Reaction score
- 2,841
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've tried this in three differents threads, and all of them return the same error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions_post_thanks.php on line 183
When I click on the thanks button, a page with error 404 is returned, and after clicking on the previous page button on the browser, the message above appears in the upper left corner of the screen and the "thanks" isn't registered for the respective person.
If a person had a previous "thanks", this thanks isn't appearing anymore, just a blank space.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/functions_post_thanks.php on line 183
When I click on the thanks button, a page with error 404 is returned, and after clicking on the previous page button on the browser, the message above appears in the upper left corner of the screen and the "thanks" isn't registered for the respective person.
If a person had a previous "thanks", this thanks isn't appearing anymore, just a blank space.
Last edited: