- Joined
- Jun 28, 2009
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm not often on these forums so sorry if I violated any rules.
This theory will explain what THAT jutsu is, why Kabuto's Edo Tensei comes in the story & how Sasuke will be defeated.
This theory might have some holes in it, but I believe the overall prediction will occur. Unless somebody brings me a better theory, i'll stick with this.
As we have read, Naruto is already capable of using THAT jutsu that was mentioned by Jiraiya at the beginning of the Gaara arc (It has obviously nothing to do with Rasenshuriken because Rasenshuriken came later in the story and had nothing to do with Jiraiya or the 3years of training)
The reason that jutsu has never been used in battle is because it either damages the casters body or even kills him. I believe Jiraiya wanted Naruto to perfect that JUTSU by using the key for Kyuubi's chakra. Jiraiya's purpose of the 3 years of training was to protect Naruto against akatsuki. That jutsu would be Naruto's ultimate jutsu that could defeat anyone.
I can't immediatly give the reference but Yamato once stated that Shiki Fujin was an incomplete jutsu. Probably because the user has to sacrifice himself. But I was wondering, what's actually being sacrificed? The users soul or his chakra? At first I thought the soul. If that's true, then what was sealed out of the arms of Orochimaru? Bits of a soul? Doesn't make sense. So I assume it's chakra thats being sealed.
What's funny about the latest chapter is how Kabuto's Edo Tensei & the importance of Naruto's THAT jutsu are mentioned in the same & exact chapter. Why is that?
In the latest chapter, Kabuto mentioned that he surpassed Orochimaru & Nidame with Edo Tensei. What did he improve then? I believe Kabuto surpassed to the point where sacrifices aren't necessary anymore to bring dead back to the living. (it's not farfetched since Pain was able to do the same thing with Konoha)
If we look back at the fight between Orochimaru & Sarutobi. Those summons didn't become weaker. They were immortal. When they lost legs or arms, they simply regenerated. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/120/16/
The fact that Edo Tensei is brought back in the story + Naruto's that jutsu, is not a coincidence.
From the looks of it, Kabuto's summons can not be defeated without some special sort of jutsu. And who on the good side has any jutsu like that? Kakashi has his MS jutsu, but he can't use it 5x.
So I believe Naruto will be the one who defeats the summons. It will be a demonstration of his new jutsu. And that jutsu will be the completed Shiki Fujin.
Naruto will not die. He will sacrifice Kyuubi's chakra instead of his own. Since the Kyuubi's chakra is unlimited, it won't be a problem. This jutsu is also the reason why Jiraiya has been messing with the Key to Kyuubi's chakra.
Shiki Fujin is probably the only jutsu that Naruto can use to counter Susano. This explains why Naruto has this weird solution few chapters ago about "dieing together" as mentioned here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/486/13/
In that chapter u notice how Naruto's so confident. He knows Sasuke's stronger but yet he knows he can beat him anyway. And how? With Shiki Fujin.
It's the only jutsu that can help Naruto to beat either Sasuke, Kabuto or Madara. A timespacejutsu like Minato's FTG will not be in store for Naruto. And a new ninjutsu variant of Rasengan or a water element jutsu won't help Naruto at all.
This is the only possible jutsu Naruto will use I believe.
This theory will explain what THAT jutsu is, why Kabuto's Edo Tensei comes in the story & how Sasuke will be defeated.
This theory might have some holes in it, but I believe the overall prediction will occur. Unless somebody brings me a better theory, i'll stick with this.
As we have read, Naruto is already capable of using THAT jutsu that was mentioned by Jiraiya at the beginning of the Gaara arc (It has obviously nothing to do with Rasenshuriken because Rasenshuriken came later in the story and had nothing to do with Jiraiya or the 3years of training)
The reason that jutsu has never been used in battle is because it either damages the casters body or even kills him. I believe Jiraiya wanted Naruto to perfect that JUTSU by using the key for Kyuubi's chakra. Jiraiya's purpose of the 3 years of training was to protect Naruto against akatsuki. That jutsu would be Naruto's ultimate jutsu that could defeat anyone.
I can't immediatly give the reference but Yamato once stated that Shiki Fujin was an incomplete jutsu. Probably because the user has to sacrifice himself. But I was wondering, what's actually being sacrificed? The users soul or his chakra? At first I thought the soul. If that's true, then what was sealed out of the arms of Orochimaru? Bits of a soul? Doesn't make sense. So I assume it's chakra thats being sealed.
What's funny about the latest chapter is how Kabuto's Edo Tensei & the importance of Naruto's THAT jutsu are mentioned in the same & exact chapter. Why is that?
In the latest chapter, Kabuto mentioned that he surpassed Orochimaru & Nidame with Edo Tensei. What did he improve then? I believe Kabuto surpassed to the point where sacrifices aren't necessary anymore to bring dead back to the living. (it's not farfetched since Pain was able to do the same thing with Konoha)
If we look back at the fight between Orochimaru & Sarutobi. Those summons didn't become weaker. They were immortal. When they lost legs or arms, they simply regenerated. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/120/16/
The fact that Edo Tensei is brought back in the story + Naruto's that jutsu, is not a coincidence.
From the looks of it, Kabuto's summons can not be defeated without some special sort of jutsu. And who on the good side has any jutsu like that? Kakashi has his MS jutsu, but he can't use it 5x.
So I believe Naruto will be the one who defeats the summons. It will be a demonstration of his new jutsu. And that jutsu will be the completed Shiki Fujin.
Naruto will not die. He will sacrifice Kyuubi's chakra instead of his own. Since the Kyuubi's chakra is unlimited, it won't be a problem. This jutsu is also the reason why Jiraiya has been messing with the Key to Kyuubi's chakra.
Shiki Fujin is probably the only jutsu that Naruto can use to counter Susano. This explains why Naruto has this weird solution few chapters ago about "dieing together" as mentioned here: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/486/13/
In that chapter u notice how Naruto's so confident. He knows Sasuke's stronger but yet he knows he can beat him anyway. And how? With Shiki Fujin.
It's the only jutsu that can help Naruto to beat either Sasuke, Kabuto or Madara. A timespacejutsu like Minato's FTG will not be in store for Naruto. And a new ninjutsu variant of Rasengan or a water element jutsu won't help Naruto at all.
This is the only possible jutsu Naruto will use I believe.