- Joined
- May 9, 2013
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 16
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Yo, I’m Tea Leaves. New and stuff. Figured I’d get this ball rolling by making my own thread.
I prefer manga to anime, unless the animation quality is stellar and provides some gorgeous eye-candy. My favorite manga series is without a doubt One Piece. But I also adore Soul Eater, Beelzebub, Skip Beat, and Deadman Wonderland (among several others).
I like all sorts of different forms of entertainment; gaming, music, and reading consume most of my free time. I’m currently playing through Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, and after that I plan to plunge into my second play through of Fez, now that it’s been released on the PC (my preferred gaming machine).
As one might guess from my name, I’m an avid tea drinker. My favorite blend is a nice English Breakfast.
Anyways, thanks for having me.
I prefer manga to anime, unless the animation quality is stellar and provides some gorgeous eye-candy. My favorite manga series is without a doubt One Piece. But I also adore Soul Eater, Beelzebub, Skip Beat, and Deadman Wonderland (among several others).
I like all sorts of different forms of entertainment; gaming, music, and reading consume most of my free time. I’m currently playing through Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, and after that I plan to plunge into my second play through of Fez, now that it’s been released on the PC (my preferred gaming machine).
As one might guess from my name, I’m an avid tea drinker. My favorite blend is a nice English Breakfast.
Anyways, thanks for having me.

But I think that's the only manga you listed that we have in common 

....anyway welcome to MH,if u like join the fun-forum,there u can goof around with some weird persons(like me)


As the larger the fan base and higher the demand, the more likely it is to be adapted into its own series, which is what I want. Well, I mean, the Swimming Anime thing was green lite simply due to a twenty-second trailer, so it's only fair. >w>;;;;
