So, a 2-year timeskip will most likely happen by the next chapter and the next, final arc. What do you expect to have changed in the world by the time Alibaba and Judar arrived? Would Ohtaka change the way some characters look? People like Hakuryuu, Aladdin and Morgiana should have aged and changed their looks. Potential love/marriage development between some characters? Off-screen character development? (as Ohtaka loves this kind of development) Changes within the SSA structure? New characters introduced?
I believe there may be some fracturing between the members of the SSA in all their political talks and meetings. Sinbad was talking about changing everything, yet he may realize that the other members won't comply with his wishes, and as the years and days pass he may get more and more impatient.
Otherwise, I expect Hakuryuu to rule Kou better than any emperor before him(although that's not so hard, considering the previous emperors...) With Aladdin, a magi by his side, he should have a much easier job.
I hope Ohtaka makes everyone look older and different, 2 years should be a lot for youngsters like Aladdin and Morgiana.
And I start to question, would Aladdin really keep Alibaba's body alive for 2 whole years? With the potential danger of Al Thamen taking his body? Unlikely.
I also wonder how Balbadd will look, as it's being rebuilt a 3rd time now. It may return to the old looks it had back in the first Balbadd arc.
I believe there may be some fracturing between the members of the SSA in all their political talks and meetings. Sinbad was talking about changing everything, yet he may realize that the other members won't comply with his wishes, and as the years and days pass he may get more and more impatient.
Otherwise, I expect Hakuryuu to rule Kou better than any emperor before him(although that's not so hard, considering the previous emperors...) With Aladdin, a magi by his side, he should have a much easier job.
I hope Ohtaka makes everyone look older and different, 2 years should be a lot for youngsters like Aladdin and Morgiana.
And I start to question, would Aladdin really keep Alibaba's body alive for 2 whole years? With the potential danger of Al Thamen taking his body? Unlikely.
I also wonder how Balbadd will look, as it's being rebuilt a 3rd time now. It may return to the old looks it had back in the first Balbadd arc.