- Joined
- Dec 28, 2007
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
L33t Haxor angelEngine is here.
Name used: Angelengine/Aizen-sensei/Despot
Country of origin: Canada/Japan
Language spoken: French(Semi fluent), English(fluent), Japanese(Fluent)
A little about my Japanese speaking skills....
Japanese level: Dunno
Time spent in Japan: 12 years
NOTE: I translate more anime than manga.
A little Background information..
I am a freelancer Translator for Manga, but am apart of currently 2, and in the past 5, anime fansub groups(position as Translator of course).
Ive read more manga(raws) Than you could ever believe.
In any case, hi. If you have something needed translating, im a freelancer, so bring it.
If youre free, come join the few channels i lurk in on IRC: #[email protected], #[email protected], #[email protected](Kinda low on people here though >_>)
Name used: Angelengine/Aizen-sensei/Despot
Country of origin: Canada/Japan
Language spoken: French(Semi fluent), English(fluent), Japanese(Fluent)
A little about my Japanese speaking skills....
Japanese level: Dunno
Time spent in Japan: 12 years
NOTE: I translate more anime than manga.
A little Background information..
I am a freelancer Translator for Manga, but am apart of currently 2, and in the past 5, anime fansub groups(position as Translator of course).
Ive read more manga(raws) Than you could ever believe.
In any case, hi. If you have something needed translating, im a freelancer, so bring it.
If youre free, come join the few channels i lurk in on IRC: #[email protected], #[email protected], #[email protected](Kinda low on people here though >_>)