Okay so.... I was bored and I realized that we hadn't a thread for her? I mean, seriously? This thread was totally a most. Why? 'Cause we are talking about the most awesome psycopath woman in history, Arba.
From a beautiful, carrying, innocent woman that worked for Solomon and saw Sheba as her daugher/little sister to a creepy, psycho woman that actually only adores and loves ''father'' (Ill Illah) in every kind of creepyness way.
I can say so many things about her ,but why should I do that? Looking at her says more than enough. LONG LIVE ARBA.
Anyway, to me Arba is an awesome character. I just love her personality and her crazyness so much. I think that I never liked a character so much like her before. What do you guys think about her?
By the way, here are some of Arba's (and Gyokuen's) wonderful, famous, scary, creepy faces. I could also post her beauty side ,but nah... this side of her is sooo much better. Enjoy~
And of course I couldn't help but to post this awesome compilation of Arba/Gyokuen.