Predictions The Auction - How will the battles go down?

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
So, what fights do you guys think will happen / you want to happen? I'm gonna check my predictions and compare with the reality after the arc is over ;D
Of course, the arc won't be only battles (A LOT of drama and stuff inc) but.. well, once I started thinking about it, I came up with a nice layout.

First of all, Suzuya needs someone strong to fight him, otherwise he'll just singlehandedly massacre the whole restaurant.
So at first I thought Clowns definitely won't take any part although they're pretty much the strongest individuals there (Uta is, IMO, most likely to be at least SS, if not SSS, and Roma is SS as well). But we need a good opponent for Suzuya, don't we? And since he so nicely attacked Uta... and Uta is (not dead of course, but also..) not leaving the place atm. I dunno if Uta'd be pissed off for having been stabbed like that, but... All out Uta vs Suzuya, OH COME ON YES :wtf -> neither side dies btw, definitely NOT. First Suzuya needs to get rid of his mama though.

Haise, Akira, Shimoguchi and Hirako will most likely be dealing with the Aogiri group. Naki (rematch Naki vs Akira?), Miza (new character, can imagine Miza's group being up against Hirako).

Shimoguchi I have no idea how capable he is (I.. don't expect too much tbh :oh), but I guess he'd want a match against Ayato -> who wiped out his whole squad, I suppose CCG will realize Ayato is Black Rabbit.
So you get Haise and Shimoguchi against Ayato who is now SS (remember how strong SS Shachi was?! If Ayato now is like that...) and supporting Hinami (Haise and Hina meeting ╥_╥ I wonder if she'd fight/support Ayato when she's up against Oniichan lol). Ayato should be strong enough to easily beat Shimoguchi and Quinque!Haise, so Haise'll have to go ghoul, and probably take Shironeki's power as well... Shironeki and Hinami, boom. ;D

The other important people on CCG's side are Quinx and... is there someone else? Anyway. Based on this poster from January, I was thinking I could see matches being played out in the way (maybe) foreshadowed by the poster (also notice how colors in the poster match as well).

First, Green: Mucchan vs Torso, rather makes sense. When CCG barges in, he'll probably go to the back to look for Tooru. Tooru needs a "man up" / "taming fire" moment as he's been useless. The other variant is that he actually loses control of his kagune as he's pretty much scared out of his wits right now, but I still think Tooru's gonna have a nice moment (And won't die (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ)

Then Orange: Shirazu vs Nuts, because they already kinda have a "connection" from before, when Nuts "locked her eyes" on Shirazu in the cafe.

Then Blue: Saiko vs Scarecrow (Scarecrow's got a blue dress!), I was thinking this could bring a rather funny situation when Saiko will understand Scarecrow's speech because he's speaking in "game controller symbols" and you know, Saiko.. you get it. What I wouldn't like about this is that apparently Scarecrow is rate C ghoul (see the poster) and I was waiting for Saiko to bring out awesome rinkaku skills and just be a powerful character once she's thrown into actual battle. I really wish for this... but, as she was apparently terrible in the academy, and wasn't even participating in Haise's training... either she has awesome kagune skills, or she sucks lol. And dunno how far good kagune skills can take you when your body itself can't fight so... maybe C ghoul is just enough for her. BUT I WANT HER TO KICK ASS

and last, Purple: Urie vs Kanae. Kanae doesn't have a rating but I could see him being an A I guess, stronger if he's fighting for Shuu-sama -> really wanting to beat Urie and have Tsukiyama eat him LOL and for free, no need to spend 1.5mil€!. Urie+Shirazu were easily losing against Nishiki, who was just toying with them (Nishiki is S, a strong S I guess?). Urie now got stronger most likely, but probably still wouldn't have it so easy against a dead-serious Kanae. And as he IMO jinxed himself earlier, while struggling to beat Kanae, he may lose control.

tl;dr Suzuya vs Uta, Akira vs Naki, Hirako vs Miza, Haise/Shimoguchi vs Ayato/Hinami, Mutsuki vs Torso, Shirazu vs Nutcracker, Saiko vs Scarecrow, Urie vs Kanae.

What I hope will happen and may change things: WILL AMON APPEAR? ಠ_ಠ

credit also to Kaoz who I've been theorizing this with

Demonspeed

Millennium Ring's Holder
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Please register to see the content of this post.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Demonspeed

Millennium Ring's Holder
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia

Demonspeed

Millennium Ring's Holder
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Last edited:

narutostrength

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Paraguay

Fatboy

Reaction score
Country
Poland

Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

narutostrength

Reaction score
Country
Paraguay