The Ban Game! - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BANNED JIN! I SO HAPPEN TO HAVE BEEN WEARING A DIAPER THE WHOLE TIME THIS WAY I WOULDN'T MISS THE END!!! SO THERE!!! :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Both of you are banned because that is kind of gross.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because I know :hurr
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned I need to eat something!!! :yelling


I want lamb chops.... Where's googlez at? :kukuku
be back~~~
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned I sorry, I thanked your post. :comfort
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
banned for being a good artist *but where is your story plot tpam*
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not banned,thank you 8D

Working on it,nearly finished it though^^
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
banned for not showing some links
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because it would make no sense to only post parts of the story.

Maybe i'll write a summary soon
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because a summary would be good :grin
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
banned because for a really long work, waiting to finished everything in its entirety before showing sometimes can be really unmotivated. Like me and my overdue scifi crossed wuxia story.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because i know what you mean.I will also start writing or drawing chapters soon to practise and to keep the story going.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned I need to eat something!!! :yelling


I want lamb chops.... Where's googlez at? :kukuku
be back~~~
hahaha! That was funny. Sorry Googz. :XD

Not banned. :nod

GOOOOOOOOOOOOGZ! :yelling

Don't let them force you to reveal the story plot of your manga. A very basic summary would suffice in the end. :grin

I don't want any spoilers or awesomeness to be revealed from your manga just yet, story-wise I mean. More pics!!!!!! :yelling
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not banned!I am reliefed you don't want it.^^
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because I'm sooooo full :hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned because of the Porco!

@ Googz - Off course not! Well, not now becasue that would be no fun. You should keep those kind of things top secret for the time being. :ninja
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Banned because you are right:shifty

Anyway,i have holidays now,which means i can start working on it tomorrow:hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not banned because that's awesome. Have fun. :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top