Jul 8, 2010 #921 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned, it's looking fricking awesome! Me likes.
Jul 8, 2010 #922 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because that's perfect!! Thanks a lot!
Jul 8, 2010 #923 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Not banned.
Jul 8, 2010 #924 Arrogance MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 2,366 Gender Male Country Banned because no problem! Glad I could help . Cropping is what I do best anyway .
Jul 8, 2010 #925 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Not banned for being good at it
Jul 8, 2010 #926 Arrogance MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 2,366 Gender Male Country Banned because would like like a flashing yellow border with that too?
Jul 8, 2010 #927 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because no thanks
Jul 8, 2010 #928 Arrogance MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 2,366 Gender Male Country Banned because....WHY NOT!
Jul 8, 2010 #929 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned because Hulky certainly knows his stuff when it comes to cropping.
Jul 8, 2010 #930 Arrogance MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 2,366 Gender Male Country Banned because now if only I could draw and color manga like Goo . I've done colorings but not full pages like that one .
Banned because now if only I could draw and color manga like Goo . I've done colorings but not full pages like that one .
Jul 8, 2010 #931 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because only you are allowed to have those awesome yellow borders
Jul 8, 2010 #932 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned because I hate waiting another week for OP.
Jul 8, 2010 #933 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because i am still waiting for Naruto
Jul 8, 2010 #934 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned because you should be patient and wait for MS to feed you.
Jul 8, 2010 #935 Arrogance MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 2,366 Gender Male Country Banned because Fariy Tail is already over a day late from MS .
Jul 8, 2010 #936 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned because i feel wait till tomorrow for my food
Jul 8, 2010 #937 Arrogance MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 2,366 Gender Male Country Banned because Onemanga is always a week behind with their Fairy Tail scans so If MS doesn't deliver I'm going to be pissed
Banned because Onemanga is always a week behind with their Fairy Tail scans so If MS doesn't deliver I'm going to be pissed
Jul 8, 2010 #938 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country I win because you now know how i feel
Jul 8, 2010 #939 Arrogance MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 5,080 Reaction score 2,366 Gender Male Country I win because when did I not know???
Jul 8, 2010 #940 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned because this is not the I win thread. Baka!