The Ban Game! - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
banned this is the first good sig of marco that i see
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wow. Really? You think so? o.O

Well...once I'm donw with it...you can have it. :3c

Banned. Just kidding. I got three more sigs to finish and then I'll see what I can fix up for ya afterwards. ;)
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]66367HERE[/split]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top