Apr 11, 2010 #2,141 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Banned because my bounty is over 9000!
Apr 11, 2010 #2,142 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,291 Reaction score 24,923 Gender Hidden Country banned for using a dbz reference.
Apr 11, 2010 #2,143 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned for replying. Banned Orgz. I'm not an OP fanboy.
Apr 11, 2010 #2,144 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Banned for eating and typing. Food is all over the mouse and keyboard.
Apr 11, 2010 #2,145 TofuPenguin Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Gender Hidden Country Banned because I think OP is such a drag.
Apr 11, 2010 #2,146 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country Banned Jin for denying it! Let's not get a "which-manga-is-better"-discussion started in here.
Apr 11, 2010 #2,147 TofuPenguin Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Gender Hidden Country Banned for commenting on basically every fun forum.
Apr 11, 2010 #2,148 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country Banned for commenting on my commenting... and I'm quite sure I've left a few threads untouched.
Apr 11, 2010 #2,149 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned for being a drag. Banned again for being too nice.
Apr 12, 2010 #2,150 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country Banned for not being able to decide.
Apr 12, 2010 #2,151 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned for having a sig.
Apr 12, 2010 #2,152 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country Banned because hey, that's not fair. People kept asking why I didn't have one and now I get banned for it? :'( Banned for being mean. :')
Banned because hey, that's not fair. People kept asking why I didn't have one and now I get banned for it? :'( Banned for being mean. :')
Apr 12, 2010 #2,153 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Banned because of the weather.
Apr 12, 2010 #2,154 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned because I can fly and none of you can!
Apr 12, 2010 #2,155 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Banns Buggy for flying while on drugs!
Apr 12, 2010 #2,156 Bugzee MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 8,407 Reaction score 5,223 Gender Male Country Banned because I'm waiting for the OP spoiler(s) confirmation.
Apr 12, 2010 #2,157 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,757 Reaction score 26,053 Gender Male Country Bans Buggy again because Op is his drug.
Apr 13, 2010 #2,158 TofuPenguin Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Gender Hidden Country Banned because I'm breathing...
Apr 13, 2010 #2,159 shaheer Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 4,190 Reaction score 2,208 Gender Male Country banned for that
Apr 13, 2010 #2,160 Googlez_kun MH's Best Artist九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 9,744 Reaction score 8,510 Gender Male Country Banned for 'for that'