The Ban Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I need only 10exp to lvl up \o/
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I wonder if I should change my nick here on MH to Soifon :x But that's prolly taken already
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I propably would not be able to stop laughing if you shows up with that nick for real one day D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I'd assassinate you if that happens :ninja
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I did not mean it that way D: .. what I meant is, I would not stop laughing because it'd make me so proud you've chosen that nick, because I was the first one calling you Soifon. :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because the threat still stands.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I don't mind dying by your hands, cuz in the moment you stab me with your sword, we'll be unified:) :D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned

~Arrogance :ninja

Moderator Notice:
:mad~ Soifon
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because i think i'd find it great if Soifon would sneakily send me an Energy Pack :)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because Blai is a girl! :XD...

that has a nuke :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

I win because I actually wasn't speaking about his Blaikai :sweat
or was i? :shifty
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNEDDDKKKAAAIIII FOR BLLLLAAAIIIIKKKAAIII!!!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Blaifon is a dude... with breasts.... aaaaw DAMN!


Banned myself!


WHAT THE F*CK?? BLAIKAI!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Haha.. that actually sounds quite catchy, doesnt it? :d
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because now I won't send you an energypack!
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because Blaifon is just gonna rape you with his Blaikai nuke :XD.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I guess I deserved that it turned that way :o


Blaifon can rape me with his Blaikai anytime he wants : )
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Oh my god....
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

SEND ME AN ENERGY PACK ALREADY! :mad

:D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

:oh.....Blai can you ACTUALLY ban M for that....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top