The Ban Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Not banned coz Im thinking of buying DGM Compilation Book Gray Banquet vol1 next week, should I??????????
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned :vbunny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because you should not.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

a Giant BANNED for M!! I'm reding the FT chapter btw!! :amuse

and I ban myself coz I still need to get some info about the compilation book lolz!! but I think it has to be good so it's ok!! and I like these smileys you're using now Pillow they're so cute!! :D

BANNED X!! :amuse
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I read it yesterday.

And Giant Ban, because I don't know why everyone is hyping DGM that much
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned coz I assume u didn't pay full attention to read DGM or itsn't ur cup of tea.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because.. yeah that might be. For me it's just a normal Shounen, with some interesting good and villain characters, mediocre-low sense of humor and a weird storyline.. ;/
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned coz now Im sure my assumption is right. anyway, nvm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I noticed it is not weekly.. when do usually the chapters come out?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned cuz I got a tv :x
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I bought my first Tv when I was 14 and still use the same old thing :sweat
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED I've finished reading the FT chapter!! lolz and I thought the Evil Gerard is back!!!
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I noticed it is not weekly.. when do usually the chapters come out?
BANNED coz it used to have weekly chapters until ch.186. Owning to the mangaka 's injury, its switched to a monthly magazine and therefore its adjusted to a more mature type.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because Gerald just gave Natsu a Powerup based on friendship, so that he's gonna be one of the FT squad -.-

Banned that makes sense, but tbh it's horrible to wait for a whole month to read the next chapter.
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned coz I know its horrible but patience is a virtue.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

banned where is everyone at?
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

banned coz I wonder u have heard of the band called we are the fallen. Most of the band members are ex evanescence members. Go watch the video bury me alive
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because you'll never fill my shoes, my Superman costume doesn't even fit you!

BANNED coz it used to have weekly chapters until ch.186. Owning to the mangaka 's injury, its switched to a monthly magazine and therefore its adjusted to a more mature type.
Uhm.. they changed to Jump SQ because she was accused of plagiarism a lot by a fellow WSJ author, and he wanted her out of it. So they moved her to SQ. :oh
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because you'll never fill my shoes, my Superman costume doesn't even fit you!



Uhm.. they changed to Jump SQ because she was accused of plagiarism a lot by a fellow WSJ author, and he wanted her out of it. So they moved her to SQ. :oh
Banned coz what u have heard is an outdated rumour. What I have known is from jump square december issue.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

banned because i haven't heard of them. I'm listening to it right now and I'm liking it.:thumbs thanks for telling me Sibs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top