The Ban Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED!! coz that's bad!! :oh BANNED!! coz X is tired when I'm feeling energetic!! :amuse
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I haven't slept much since friday morning.

I was too busy gaming and partying. :p
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED for having such a cool reason for being tired lolz!! :lmao

:party:dance
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because it doesn't feel cool. *yawns*

Anyway, I wish McDonalds would bring food to your home. That would be awesome.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I wish the same thing except replace McDonald's with Burger King. :tem
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I want the same.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

^^ Banned, :XD because that would be awesome X, I agree :thumbs
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED coz I think I'll pass this one lolz!! :tem
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned for not liking Burger King.


Not liking McDonald's I can understand.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I always get confused with how I'm supposed to read your user name. No offense there. :D
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED Orga coz that's not the case!! I actually like BK!! but I'm counting calories so you see......... :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned for actually thinking about what's healthy for you.

I tried that out...... once. >_>
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED coz it looks like you didn't like it lolz!! :D
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned, Burger King has my favorite hamburgers.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED coz Bot is here!! :D heya!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned, because I'm hungry
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I already ate. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned, because I feel like going to Mac D's but I can't be bothered to go out in this cold :XD
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,559
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED coz I want ice cream!! :(
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned for wanting ice cream at this time. :o

*looking at my time which is 9:39 AM, not knowing your time :XD*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top