The Ban Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because you should say how you doing
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

banned because you should give me a treat for still enjoying vacation
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I don't what you want ?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned, because :err wtf is going on in this thread lol :XD
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED!!!! :modsmack
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned, because that is true for Naruto and Bleach.
Banned because it also goes for One Piece, it's level decreased a lot during 2009.

For one, it went from being completely original, to fucking shounen-clichés. Then, the Whitebeard vs. Marine arc. it's completely not on par of any of One Piece's other main arcs.

But yeah, no matter what, One Piece is still the best manga in the magazine. Naruto or Bleach can't compare to it and neither does the rest.

Although I don't know about Hunter x Hunter, since I dropped that ages ago.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned, :headscratch I haven't read Hunter x Hunter. I might check it out soon :thumbs
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I really must agree with Xadyu on the One Piece topic. The only really epic thing that really comes to mind from 2009 was the revealing of Ace being Roger's son, and even that was pretty cliche. Oh, and Bon-chan sacrificing himself was one of my favorite moments ever and it really had that One Piece vibe, but other than that, for every arc that passed since the Straw Hats were seperated it's just slowly decreased in quality. :/

BUT I STILL LOVE IT

Just so no one gets the wrong idea. :p
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED cuz i dont share the same feelings
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I am indifferent to the talk
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

banned cuz you shouldnt be
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I haven't read them yet ^^'... so I can't create a opinion
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned ,havent you tried OP naruto Bleach ever? i dun like Op so dun read it ,but i tried it seeing it was so popular
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I will eventually try it :thumbs :XD
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because g'luk :thumbs (they are huge in no.)
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,562
Country
Dragonstone
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

BANNED coz I tried OP but didn't like it, and I also dropped Hunter x Hunter....

and BANNED coz I hate waiting!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned, because I still think OP is the shiz! :shakefist
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because of 'the shiz'. xD
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because oda kishimoto and Kubo shold be sued for hauling these for so long
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6

Banned because I still have hope for naruto... the story was way too confuse a while ago
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top