- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,322
- Reaction score
- 889
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Ban Game! (v2) - Part 6
Banned because HEY
!
Banned because HEY
!
!
and that is great...
just be happy



I'm actually like a 10 year-old inside... xD


And well, I feel good when people remember about me and congratulate me... and the effort my best friends have put in finding a good present to give me.
Even though they know I'm happy with just being with them on that day.
getting perfumes are always funny... it means they want you to smell better
haahah... the real deal is get money... unfortunately this is the best...

^^ it is the least they can do for me 
Driver's license!
Allowed to drink (because I never do now..
) in pubs and clubs and other... ubs!
Higher pay!


and the first time I put alcohol in my mouth I was 12
... who need 18 for that 



aswell 