The Ban Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because I'm contemplating the minority rule game since I like Liar Game but who do we send the answers to and is it by PM in order to make it anonymous to everyone else in the game?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because I don't know, maybe you should pm the thread creator?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Banned because I'm contemplating the minority rule game since I like Liar Game but who do we send the answers to and is it by PM in order to make it anonymous to everyone else in the game?
Banned, I am the Liar Game secretariat this time. You first post here, to confirm that you're taking part in the game as a contestant. Second, you wait until I have posted the question (this coming sunday) in this thread here. Once the game begins and you have decided on an answer, you send it to me via PM. I'll hopefully get a voting poll sorted out as well.

Banned Charlie-San. The war wasn't flashy enough for Buggy-sama to reveal his true strength/power and fighting abilities. ;)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because thanks for clearing that up. If I decide to take part I'll post in that thread to let you know but I am going to be busy the next few days working so I'll have to see.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not banned because it doesn't matter dude. I thank you for your honesty. Some folks have no courtesy round here.

Not banned Orgz-Kun! Because you're 18 and you have decided to play in the MR game. :cool:
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned because I have to go to work in a few hours :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Banned because I'm going to see Fabolous in a couple of hours.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Banned for cancelling the Adventures of Mangahelpers. :o

And banned Jin for "not banning" everyone. This is the ban thread. Ban people, damnit! :shakefist

But yeah, I'm gonna win the MR game. :noworry
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned for being cool.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Banned myself for failing to impress. :(
 

Wounds

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Banned myself because Ben didnt ban you
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
banned cuz no time no see
 
Last edited:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
banned banned banned banned
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Banned dark lord for admitting you're gonna lose.

...because I assume that's what you meant. I mean, what else would anyone even expect? :tem

And banned banned banned bannned banned shaheer. Yeah, that's right. Five of them. Beat that!
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
banned ^100
he he there there orgy beaten ya
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top