- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
you guys aren't playing fair you should be able to bann wheb you're Baned!
BANED
BANED
BANED
All of you D:
BANED
you guys aren't playing fair you should be able to bann wheb you're Baned!
What the hell! you played like crazybannmaced.
@Shaheer: yahso much playing, Level 20 ish already, archery 100 smithing 100 but everythign else is like at 10.
![]()

BANNED!! BANNED!! BANNED!! I was thinking what is Neko lolz!!lol nice neko banned so i can have it![]()





!
What r u plotting now??

I thought that you would know!!!



I'm just sorry because you can't discuss manga-related topics with me. (Not that I'm that interested in talking about manga). But I'm gonna read some manhwa (at some point), I promise! The only one I've read is Love in the Mask. Gotta start reading it again.
yup it doesn't sound good!!

(Btw, I've kinda forgotten a lot, so any discussions... won't happen soon. xD)