Banned all of you for overwhelming me with your overthinking.


Banned for making up the rules!Banned you can only ban the person right above you! So I'm safe, you only banned Kiki
Banned coz HxH 2011 is not eligible it started after 2010BANNED This theme is unfriendly to the older MHers !!!something that ended in 2015 is old school? like HxH 2011 and such? My list is better suited for a museum lmao!!!
FmaB is eligible though ! And banned coz this theme is friendly to everyone !
Wait HxH is not eligible? RIP my list idea. I may need extension or start without me.Banned coz HxH 2011 is not eligible it started after 2010FmaB is eligible though ! And banned coz this theme is friendly to everyone !
Banned for being an anti seller, a hater of goats.Banned for selling goats.
Banned for having anything other than HxH in your list!Banned for having nothing but HxH in your list.
Banned bc Hxh 1999 is éligible.Wait HxH is not eligible? RIP my list idea. I may need extension or start without me.
It's still kinda hard coz I can make a top 50 list of this lmao!! I think I'll fix my list and change some of the older ones into newer animeBanned coz HxH 2011 is not eligible it started after 2010FmaB is eligible though ! And banned coz this theme is friendly to everyone !
