banned cause i can't even come up with 10
or 5... or 2 or 1 
or 5... or 2 or 1 
or 5... or 2 or 1 

Banned coz all your favorite animes are old school, so do it, to get unbannedbanned cause i can't even come up with 10or 5... or 2 or 1
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Banned coz thats awesome you can still give kira 10 animes from your 50+ listIt's still kinda hard coz I can make a top 50 list of this lmao!! I think I'll fix my list and change some of the older ones into newer anime![]()

BANNED I never do favors for free!! I'm not that good of a personBanned coz thats awesome you can still give kira 10 animes from your 50+ list![]()
I'm of the Evil clan

Oh dayum banned because I was too.....Banned cause I was talking about the real nose.![]()
