- Joined
- Mar 6, 2008
- Messages
- 4,777
- Reaction score
- 2,840
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Baseball Topic
why is MLB so retarded... I should actually say why is the rules committee so retarded?
why wait until the fall league to try and implement instant replay on home runs when it could be done in a couple of weeks... All you need is a tv down on the field. I'm sure the players and owners want it... heck I'll even say that the Umpires would welcome it( its probably better to have your call overturned then be ridiculed on national tv or sportscenter the next day). It just seems absurd to me that they won't do it now. Just imagine what would happen if a game 7, whether it be a championship series or world series ends on one of these calls... there would be outrage.... an umpire could actually lose his lively hood based on something that happened 200 ft from him. Save us, the fans, the misery of having to go through this and just make it happen.
my apologies for my intoxicated probably incoherent rant... but not having instant replay on homeruns just makes a mockery and strikes at the very integrity(not like steroids hasn't done enough) of this game I love.
why is MLB so retarded... I should actually say why is the rules committee so retarded?
why wait until the fall league to try and implement instant replay on home runs when it could be done in a couple of weeks... All you need is a tv down on the field. I'm sure the players and owners want it... heck I'll even say that the Umpires would welcome it( its probably better to have your call overturned then be ridiculed on national tv or sportscenter the next day). It just seems absurd to me that they won't do it now. Just imagine what would happen if a game 7, whether it be a championship series or world series ends on one of these calls... there would be outrage.... an umpire could actually lose his lively hood based on something that happened 200 ft from him. Save us, the fans, the misery of having to go through this and just make it happen.
my apologies for my intoxicated probably incoherent rant... but not having instant replay on homeruns just makes a mockery and strikes at the very integrity(not like steroids hasn't done enough) of this game I love.
).
.