- Joined
- Nov 17, 2006
- Messages
- 5,153
- Reaction score
- 1,771
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
"The best clan" doesn't mean: the strongest. Simple: which clan from "Naruto" manga is your favourite, which you don't like, maybe hate, etc.
In "Naruto" there is some nice amount of shown clans, whether they have Kekkei Genkai or just some type of techniques which the clan mostly use. Uchiha, Senju, Hyuuga, Kaguya, clan of Haku <I don't know what's the name - if it was given in a databook, plz say so how it's called>, Nara, Akimichi, Yamanaka, Inuzuka, Aburame and others, if any.
From fillers <yeah, shit, but I will post it anyway, for fun xd>: Fuuma <like with the rumour about Pain and clan Fuuma from manga - not related of course>, Kamizuru, Kedouin, Kurama.
My favourites:
I like the most Hyuuga clan <I don't know why xd>. I find clan's abilities/techniques very interesting - they are using the ABL to the most extent in my opinion, that they even utilized the unique fighting style to themelves. The structure of "politics" in the clan is also.. interesting. Practically we have the division for "kings" and "horses". The idea of the "horses" to protect the "kings" is quite cool <no, no Bleach reference xp>. I like it, but Kishi-sama didn't define quite well this hierarchy and how it happens that one member is in that branch and one in that branch of family <I don't want to talk about details, but: Hinata and Hanabi - you know what I mean>
The 2 most well known members in the manga are: Hyuuga Neji and Hyuuga Hinata, but there are also some other minor characters from that clan, like Hanabi - younger sister of Hinata, father of them or people from retrospection and stuff. The best member example of the clan's abilities is of course Neji - he shows what it means to utilize they're Byakugan to the fullest, hyhy <3<3 Love the techniques, like 64 strikes and Kaiten, and all the other, it's just cool to see Hyuuga fighting <and it's nice that in part 2 Neji has some nice fights - but it would be even cooler, if he head a decent at least fight in part 2, because so far he didn't : ( >
The second favourite clan of mine would be, no wonder xd, Uchiha clan. From the very beginning Kishi-sama build a nice climate around the 'secrets' of that clan; I think it's what "bought me" - and probably the most in the moment <no, no when it was revealed that clan was annihilated xd>, when Sasuke after seeing the Sharingan in Kakashi's eye thought about it sth like: "way man, it's only avaible to Uchiha clan members" xD I always thought that the abilities of this clan are connected mostly with genjutsu, but were not so extent as those of Hyuuga - and I was a hella wrong. It's nothing of that. Right now I don't even want to classify that <sometime ago I would classify doujutsu as: Hyuuga = taijutsu connected; Uchiha = genjutsu connected; Rinnegan = ninjutsu connected - but now this is shit classification xp>. But the interesting thing <and one, which gives "upper thing" to other clans xd> is giving them the level up: Mangekyou Sharingan. Right now it's not so "thrilling" like it was in the past, but I will never forget the first moment of Uchiha Itachi using MS and all other characters fear and stuff, man, that was climate and thrills back than on this eyes *x* The introduction of the EMS in my humble opinion is the good thing, and good especially that the head villain of the series has it got, but I also must be sincere with myself and say, that giving so much insights and level ups to Sharingan is sth which someone could not like ^^' <but enough with this xd>
The members of the clan are all well too known, but I like: Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke <to some extent>, and Uchiha Madara which does not suit me as a final villain at all <all hail Orochimaru!> ^^
The third favourite one would be Kaguya clan with sole member shown in the manga: Kimimaro. I like the way how it was portrayed with the ABL of manipulation of bones, Kimi was just god, and if Oro even stated that he wanted that "body", it means SOMETHING <3 And Kimi's dance techniques <lol xD> - I just can't comprehend how he would be powerful, if he survived and appeared after the TS xD The really short background of the clan was also sth interesting: some barbarians loving fights, mayhem - to me it didn't even seemed similar to Kimi's character, nice one xD
The fourth one, Nara clan - just because of manipulation of shadows - it's the clan from "lower" kind of thing I would say, but I like a lot Shikamaru and Shikaku, and I like how the clan itself is connected to forest, to herbs, animals ^^ And most importantly: members of Nara clan seems to be geniuses with high IQ xd
The rest of the clans is also interesting, but I won't bother to deal with them, because it has to be "favourites" list, hyhy xd But I will add that it's sad that we don't know much more about Aburame clan - they are so secretive and all, would like to know more of them and their "bugs" connection xd
btw. and I would forgot to mention: Senju clan, but rather the member of this clan: Senju Hashirama, the one and only using Mokuton - he was the leader and the one who was able to keep up with Uchiha.. Madara, to defeat him even! <but it's sole member which I like, so no big deal to the topic actually xd>
In "Naruto" there is some nice amount of shown clans, whether they have Kekkei Genkai or just some type of techniques which the clan mostly use. Uchiha, Senju, Hyuuga, Kaguya, clan of Haku <I don't know what's the name - if it was given in a databook, plz say so how it's called>, Nara, Akimichi, Yamanaka, Inuzuka, Aburame and others, if any.
From fillers <yeah, shit, but I will post it anyway, for fun xd>: Fuuma <like with the rumour about Pain and clan Fuuma from manga - not related of course>, Kamizuru, Kedouin, Kurama.
My favourites:
I like the most Hyuuga clan <I don't know why xd>. I find clan's abilities/techniques very interesting - they are using the ABL to the most extent in my opinion, that they even utilized the unique fighting style to themelves. The structure of "politics" in the clan is also.. interesting. Practically we have the division for "kings" and "horses". The idea of the "horses" to protect the "kings" is quite cool <no, no Bleach reference xp>. I like it, but Kishi-sama didn't define quite well this hierarchy and how it happens that one member is in that branch and one in that branch of family <I don't want to talk about details, but: Hinata and Hanabi - you know what I mean>
The 2 most well known members in the manga are: Hyuuga Neji and Hyuuga Hinata, but there are also some other minor characters from that clan, like Hanabi - younger sister of Hinata, father of them or people from retrospection and stuff. The best member example of the clan's abilities is of course Neji - he shows what it means to utilize they're Byakugan to the fullest, hyhy <3<3 Love the techniques, like 64 strikes and Kaiten, and all the other, it's just cool to see Hyuuga fighting <and it's nice that in part 2 Neji has some nice fights - but it would be even cooler, if he head a decent at least fight in part 2, because so far he didn't : ( >
The second favourite clan of mine would be, no wonder xd, Uchiha clan. From the very beginning Kishi-sama build a nice climate around the 'secrets' of that clan; I think it's what "bought me" - and probably the most in the moment <no, no when it was revealed that clan was annihilated xd>, when Sasuke after seeing the Sharingan in Kakashi's eye thought about it sth like: "way man, it's only avaible to Uchiha clan members" xD I always thought that the abilities of this clan are connected mostly with genjutsu, but were not so extent as those of Hyuuga - and I was a hella wrong. It's nothing of that. Right now I don't even want to classify that <sometime ago I would classify doujutsu as: Hyuuga = taijutsu connected; Uchiha = genjutsu connected; Rinnegan = ninjutsu connected - but now this is shit classification xp>. But the interesting thing <and one, which gives "upper thing" to other clans xd> is giving them the level up: Mangekyou Sharingan. Right now it's not so "thrilling" like it was in the past, but I will never forget the first moment of Uchiha Itachi using MS and all other characters fear and stuff, man, that was climate and thrills back than on this eyes *x* The introduction of the EMS in my humble opinion is the good thing, and good especially that the head villain of the series has it got, but I also must be sincere with myself and say, that giving so much insights and level ups to Sharingan is sth which someone could not like ^^' <but enough with this xd>
The members of the clan are all well too known, but I like: Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Sasuke <to some extent>, and Uchiha Madara which does not suit me as a final villain at all <all hail Orochimaru!> ^^
The third favourite one would be Kaguya clan with sole member shown in the manga: Kimimaro. I like the way how it was portrayed with the ABL of manipulation of bones, Kimi was just god, and if Oro even stated that he wanted that "body", it means SOMETHING <3 And Kimi's dance techniques <lol xD> - I just can't comprehend how he would be powerful, if he survived and appeared after the TS xD The really short background of the clan was also sth interesting: some barbarians loving fights, mayhem - to me it didn't even seemed similar to Kimi's character, nice one xD
The fourth one, Nara clan - just because of manipulation of shadows - it's the clan from "lower" kind of thing I would say, but I like a lot Shikamaru and Shikaku, and I like how the clan itself is connected to forest, to herbs, animals ^^ And most importantly: members of Nara clan seems to be geniuses with high IQ xd
The rest of the clans is also interesting, but I won't bother to deal with them, because it has to be "favourites" list, hyhy xd But I will add that it's sad that we don't know much more about Aburame clan - they are so secretive and all, would like to know more of them and their "bugs" connection xd
btw. and I would forgot to mention: Senju clan, but rather the member of this clan: Senju Hashirama, the one and only using Mokuton - he was the leader and the one who was able to keep up with Uchiha.. Madara, to defeat him even! <but it's sole member which I like, so no big deal to the topic actually xd>