Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

Teaparty

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Feb 29 birthdays?

Lol oh my god.. that sucks. I never thought about that... unable to drink or drive even at the age of... 5.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:confetti

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

ARROGANCE


:confetti

NOW BLOW OUT YOUR CANDLES!!!

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:confetti
Happy Birthday, Arrogance​
:confetti​

Let's party~ :party

Here is my cake for your special day.

Likewise, this is my gift courtesy of Go Elf Yourself!. Click on "Try Another Dance" to see you, Austin, A_I, Evil3ye, and Totinona perform all of the dances. ^^
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HULK~
O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0
:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2:fangirl2
:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz
:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti
:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa:occa​
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I win because WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!! You guys over did the birthday wishes :XD. I thank all of you a lot, it actually means a lot to me that you guys went over board. TINA I LOVE THE CARD!!! :shakefist HUGS FOR EVERYONE!! :gorgy
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, I was too late for the big surprise party celebration, but I suppose but I'll just say

:party:party:party:party:party Happy birthday Mr. Hulk! :party:party:party:party:party
And I hope you get lots of cake and presents!
:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang​
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

I hired a dancer 4 ya

hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY ARROGANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fangirl2

O0O0O0O0O0O0O0

:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz:onoz

BEST WISHES!





 
Last edited:

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I win because wow M......wow......I reluctantly thanked that :sweat.........anywho thanks Goo and Org!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's funny how no one remembered my bday...:( t'was the 19th, thanks guys(!)
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
um.....HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!........:facepalm
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's funny how no one remembered my bday...:( t'was the 19th, thanks guys(!)
really?
i was always watching at the very bottom of the site(there they show who's birthday it is today),but i did not see you

anyway
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDB!!
:beer



eventhough it's a bit late:)​
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
It's funny how no one remembered my bday...:( t'was the 19th, thanks guys(!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOLDB
Guess u had a great bday party >_<
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOLDB
why didn't cha say anything? :D

hope yo had a great party :amuse
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Ayayayayay!!!!!! :facepalm I am so damn late late late!!!! :(

but I still want to say

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HULK!!!!

:confetti​

:bkitty

and also

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDB!!!!

:confetti​

hope you guys enjoyed your b-days lolz!!! :D
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
O look who came late to the party :notrust.......

Nah, I'm just kidding. Thank you very much for the late birthday wishes :thumbs
 
Top