Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Parabens Banana :)


(sorry for the belated wishes)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So many birthdays.... :o

Slightly late but

Happy birthday Arro, Xad and BBB and everyone else in-case I missed one or two. :p
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Thanks Charlie :3 Are you back already?

Moderator Notice:
No, just dropping by when I can. :)~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He was. Forget the FF. I can't believe he didn't even pop by the hangout thread to say hi. :(

Happy Birthday to those who have become a year older today! Woot! :party
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy Birthday, Rikudou King!
:confetti :confetti :confetti
​
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:yay [sizept=20]HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKI & RIKU![/sizept] :yay​
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
:clap Happy Birthday Riki & Riku :clap
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Yesterday I was thinking when is riki's birthday? I didn't have access to the internet but I was going to search your old thread so I would discover the answer. So today I checked this thread first and discovered I missed your birthday. It does show you that we had a special wave that connected me to you and somehow I knew it was your birthday. Forgive me for being 1 day late. Happy Birthday from your personal stalker, Akiyama.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Actually, you're not a day late. Today (Jan. 20th) is my birthday, Austin. :amuse
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Happy Birthday, Riki!!!
:dancin:confetti:confetti:confetti:dancin​
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
HAPPY BIIIRTHDAY RIKI AND RIKU!!!:confetti
:hug​
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:confetti :confetti :confetti

:turtle Happy Birthday riki!!! :turtle

:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
:confetti Happy Birthday Riki :confetti​
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States

HAPPY
:confetti BIRTHDAY :confetti
RIKI!






Hope we celebrate more birthdays with you in the future. :hug
​

​
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Happy Birthday Newkerzy!:party:party:party:party:party:party:party
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
hApPY BELATED BIRTHDAY rIkI ApU, I WAS OFF FROM FF
:party
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
its riki's birthday:o

Happy birthday gal :D
 
Top