Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I'm not sure if I remember the date right, but...


:confetti :occa :confetti
Happy Birthday, Ancy!
:luv :chu :luv​


May this day be a very happy day for you! :amuse I wish you all the best.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Happy belated birthday to lawlett-kun and happy birthday to Ancy~ :confetti
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
HBD Khono ‎(30) ‎MidoBan ‎(25) and ANCY!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

Google z! ​

wonder if you should have saw this lame pun coming...
Anyway, have a nice one!~ :confetti :party :bbb :confetti :headbang :woo
 
Top