[03:01] <zindryr_> Besides, that age number of mine goes up today, don't feel like doing much work
[03:01] <Allashandra> Awww Happy Bday!
[03:01] <xi0> happy naked day
[03:01] <zindryr_> Har.
[03:02] <xi0> it marks the first time you were naked
[03:02] <fairy> happy b day zindryr_!!
[03:02] <zindryr_> True
[03:02] <fairy> let's make a thread
[03:02] <zindryr_> Thanks.
[03:02] <fairy> XD
[03:02] <fairy> xi0
[03:02] <fairy> make a happy naked day thread for zindryr_
[03:02] <xi0> I wouldn't dare
[03:03] <xi0> I have a reputation to maintain
[03:03] <fairy> i'll make it XD
Lest anyone think I'm a nut. It does look strange out of context doesn't it?
[03:01] <Allashandra> Awww Happy Bday!
[03:01] <xi0> happy naked day
[03:01] <zindryr_> Har.
[03:02] <xi0> it marks the first time you were naked
[03:02] <fairy> happy b day zindryr_!!
[03:02] <zindryr_> True
[03:02] <fairy> let's make a thread
[03:02] <zindryr_> Thanks.
[03:02] <fairy> XD
[03:02] <fairy> xi0
[03:02] <fairy> make a happy naked day thread for zindryr_
[03:02] <xi0> I wouldn't dare
[03:03] <xi0> I have a reputation to maintain
[03:03] <fairy> i'll make it XD
Lest anyone think I'm a nut. It does look strange out of context doesn't it?





I think I greeted dryr somewhere else on the day of his birthday.