Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
[moved]Happy birthday riki ~~
:confetti
[/moved]


​
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
RIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! <3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I missed Riki's birthday? :gwah

:confetti
Happy (Belated) Birthday, Riki!
:confetti​
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy Birthday, buffynut!
:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
HBD Buffynut ‎(30) ‎Dlanor_A.Knox ‎(20) ‎whiterzl ‎(19) !!!!!!!!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Happy Birthday, Adorien!
:confetti :confetti :confetti​
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIIII!!!

:confetti:confetti:confetti​

Edit: I've just realised that my post was almost the same as riki's (dunno why, I had the "skype birthday alert" and replied here without looking at other people's congrats).

Too lazy to change it :XD, "sorry" to both of you :blush
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks, guys! (>^^)>

Hardy, if you hadn't said so, I wouldn't have noticed. xD And that doesn't really matter.


Also, I want to wish a happy belated birthday to Buffynut! :confetti (Sorry I missed it.)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Sweetie, hope you have lots of laughter today. Enjoy, be loved and love in return - this is my wish for your B-day.



:hug :chu :hug​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top