- Joined
- Oct 2, 2006
- Messages
- 219
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: void century
Oh, and I think that the one in Jaya and Alabasta is two of the Rio poneglyph (I called it real poneglyph though). I thought Roger just carried the word to Raftel and left the poneglyph behind.baxteristic said:Rio Poneglyph (I spelled that wrong previously) is likely to contain the True History of the Void Century. Well, Robin said that she must follow all the Poneglyph to the end of GL (Raftel) after she read that Jaya Poneglyph on Skypiea. It is presumed that the Rio Poneglyph indeed contains the 100 years that lost in the Void Century and Roger has carried the Poneglyph to Raftel during his conquest.
) is likely to contain the True History of the Void Century. Well, Robin said that she must follow all the Poneglyph to the end of GL (Raftel) after she read that Jaya Poneglyph on Skypiea. It is presumed that the Rio Poneglyph indeed contains the 100 years that lost in the Void Century and Roger has carried the Poneglyph to Raftel during his conquest.
