The boke thread - gender bending and other surprises | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The boke thread - gender bending and other surprises

boke

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
When someone finds raws :)

Stay tuned for the next special. It'll be out very soon.

szard

Reaction score
Country
Australia
but Prunus girl RAWS is already chapter 14 now.....
Hope I can see more of your works soon, thank you...

anyway , is there any other interesting gender bender manga you recommended?
sorry for my bad english btw....

Last edited:

boke

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Prunus Girl chapter 12, 13 and 14 raws just showed up on Manga Helpers today. Hang on a bit and I'm sure you'll see TL soon.

As for other gender benders, try checking out Farhad's TG forum for lists and suggestions.

http://tgmangas2.free.fr/forum/index.php?

But my picks are:

4) My preference is for more mature stories, so Takako Shimura definitely takes the prize (Hourou Musuko, Boku wa Onna no Ko). For mindless sexy try Boku no Futatsu no Tsubasa. For a fun cross-over between gender bender and otaku culture, go for Fudanshizm. Yubisaki Milktea is great, twisty (and unfortunately unfinished). Princess Princess is really funny over on the josei side of the fence. Family Compo is done by the artist of Angle Heart and City Hunter and has that trademark blend of great art and funny stories. Kakumei no Hi is a favorite, and I love Pranas/Prunus Girl, and recommend it to everyone - fun writing and fantastic characters. Read G.I.D. for a realistic look at gender identity disorder, and I.S. for a realistic look at intersex issues.

Natsume215

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
The Prunus Girl chapter 12, 13 and 14 raws just showed up on Manga Helpers today. Hang on a bit and I'm sure you'll see TL soon.
Sweet! Can't wait.

Also, I don't know what the deal with uploading translations to MH is going to be like now, but if you're unable to do it -- and you still wish to translate it -- you can e-mail or PM me and I will do the other work and release them on my mediafire page.

Thanks, as always,
Natsume

boke

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the offer Natsume. TL upload seems to be ok going forward. We'll have to see.

PG chap 12 has been sent off for proofing.

In light of recent events, if you want new TL, I'll need raw hunters for my projects. PM me.

Last edited:

szard

Reaction score
Country
Australia
thanks to you, I begin reading Takako Shimura works.....
Hourou Musuko was very interesting!
recently I try Aoi Hana too....
I'm still looking for her -Route 225-, since it's only one volume and adapted to live action..... but I can't found it anywhere
actually all your recommendation is good too, fudanshism especially. but still... I must wait for your translation of course

Last edited:

boke

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm glad you like Shimura too. I would love to find a copy of Route 225, but I haven't see one yet either.

As for Fundanshism, I'll get back to that series soon.

standard

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Anyway, I tend to be interested in stories that have some gender variation in them (gender benders of all sorts, Yuri, some BL), but I'm not afraid of straight sex and kink either. Before you ask - I'm not all that interested in ******. I like seinen and josei stories that take a serious or humorous look at sex - if it's offbeat sex, all the better.
[...]
I do translate other stuff as it catches my interested. I'm particularly interested in doing stories that otherwise may not get scanlated due to lack of panty shots or explosions. It's not like I don't like shonen, but there's plenty of people already working on that stuff.

Check out what I'm working on here:
http://mangahelpers.com/t/boke

Then ask questions or make comments about any of the series that I'm working on right here!
Hello. I do think you migth be interested about Mr. Clice http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8640. Whole manga exist as a raws(? -> quality pictures) but nobody seems to be interested about translating it.

szard

Reaction score
Country
Australia
now, manga helpers is wee..ll I dunno...become mangahelpless?? no raws no scan.... awwww... why this happening when I started to find something good
how are we gonna continue watch the series now? are you moved anywhere boke?
or are you gonna work with some Edited Manga group?

Last edited:

kakashi111

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Hi boke, just wanted to say a huge thanks for all your translations so far. I think I never would have known or realize how much I would like most of the manga you have done, so a big heartfelt thanks from me. I look forward to more of your recommendations if any. :)

MarvelousMelmo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As an anime/manga fan myself, i was wondering if you would consider doing a reasonably well known japan only manga called Magical Taruuto-kun. I have already found raw files of the manga, but i desperately need a translator (i haven't learned japanese yet XD). if you do decide to translate the series, the manga raw files are here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?f=2MTG2TQ1

if you are able to translate this manga thank you very much!

hansm

Reaction score
Country
Germany
hi,
as you have done AMAZUME manga before i would like to do the rest of them^^
if you read this, i really would be happy if you could translate some more of it,
i seem to not get enough of this artist ^^ -->click here<--