TV The Castle Thread

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So i am surprised that this isn't here yet but i just got doe watching the third season finale of Castle and all i can say is holy shit it was not what i was expecting.

So Castle friends come hither and share your thoughts
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is nothing i love more than a season finale that leaves you with your jaw on the floor.

I was an off and on Castle watcher until i saw this episode. Now i think i may actually go back and watch it all from the beginning.
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Totally recommend it dude i was hooked since season 1

Nathan Fillion is awesome
 

myao

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
As much as I like plot twists, I really liked the Captain and I'm skeptical about his replacement.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As much as I like plot twists, I really liked the Captain and I'm skeptical about his replacement.
He went out in blaze of glory. What more could a character ask for?

As for his replacement though, i share your skepticism. But it could be a good thing. If Beckett and Castle's romantic tension eases up a bit, or goes full blown romantic, due to the events of last season they will have to replace that with something. And Penny Johnson Jerald seems like a excellent choice to play a more adversarial captain. Someone who might not appreciate Castle's presence quite as much as the established characters have learned to.

The characters might have to end up fighting tooth and nail to keep Castle's consultant post intact.
 
Last edited:
Top