- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
1. Toriko 3373 votes
2. Coco 2256 votes
3. Komatsu 1930 votes
4. Zebura 1797 votes
5. Terry 1254 votes
6. Sani 802 votes
7. Staajyun 435 votes
8; Uumen Umeda 421 votes
9. Tommryrod 275 votes
10. Milk the second 257 votes
So any comments?
I am not surprised that Toriko won and that he is the most favourite heavenly king. What surprises me is that Coco beats Sani and Zebra. I found these two personality wise way cooler but I think it might be due to the fact of his power. Coco's poison skills are superb and amazing.
2. Coco 2256 votes
3. Komatsu 1930 votes
4. Zebura 1797 votes
5. Terry 1254 votes
6. Sani 802 votes
7. Staajyun 435 votes
8; Uumen Umeda 421 votes
9. Tommryrod 275 votes
10. Milk the second 257 votes
So any comments?
I am not surprised that Toriko won and that he is the most favourite heavenly king. What surprises me is that Coco beats Sani and Zebra. I found these two personality wise way cooler but I think it might be due to the fact of his power. Coco's poison skills are superb and amazing.