The Character Thread

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ohhh Kira OO
since he's one of Jaques angels don't forget there is innocense waiting for him somewhere

I hope noones gonna make an Alexiel, she really annoyed me ^^
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hee. lost them 'to a man with red hair' *gigglesnorts*
 

AthrunZala222

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
It's as u suspected (or maybe u didn't)
Muramasa is a black sword used by Lucifel. It carries the blood of over a thousand victims
Masamune is a white sword which was wrought with a new unknown mineral. This is the purest sword and it can cleanse anything (except Muramasa of course)

Also, nobody knows where it went but we can all take a wild guess can't we?
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
To a certain emo boy with attachment issues?
 

AthrunZala222

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
maybe?:eyeroll
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Haaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ I could not stop drawing today. Here's another picture. Amiti/Uriel and Rinvak.

 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg that is so sweet! this is definitely going into volume 4 extra!

speaking of which, do we have a cover for volume 3?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Nope, I think not. Who wanted to make one? Tune?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i think so...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Oh, snooge is back. ^_^
Hm...maybe I can draw the cover for volume 4. I really feel like doing so.


Any ideas for the cover?
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Um....right now it is a bunch of battles. Something Noah-related?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:nod
That's a good idea. I am good in drawing Noahs. ^_^
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ano......*feels awkward saying this* I think we need to finalize or pick a look for Rinvak or something, becuase I'm drawing her one way, and Magier, you're drawing her another, and well, its a little confuzzling. ><;;;
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Rinvak? Show me your Rinvak pic again, please. I might forgot about her look, I am sorry..
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
erm... i kinda thought rinvak to have longs curls, since no1 else has that hair design yet :D

and i'd be glad to do vol 3 (?) cover, i'll try to cough up something next week... :)
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I did this in that big post of all the pics I'd done, so maybe it got lost. ><;;;

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4z9dvnp

*is still meaning to do a better not inked with a ballpoint pen picture, but is distracted with working on a pic of the DGM cast as the Pirates cast*

[edit] I like Tune's idea of giving her curly hair though. I first doodled her before I saw Steph, so now I think they look to similar. XD I really want to keep the uniform, but maybe switch to Magier's hairstyle for her?
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Loks so sweet, how could I miss that :sweat?
Okay, I think she looks better the way you drew her. We will take that look if you're okay with it.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I really want to swtich to your hair, since this style makes her look like Steph XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Okay, then my hair and your exorcist clothing, right?
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yush! <D


Oh, and BTW, the uniform is backless, so she doesn't rip through anything. I've sort of been thinking of a little story in my head to go along with her very......differant looking uniform. So, she used to have a jacket like most of the uniforms include, but with slits in the back for her wings. She complained though, that it was awkward having to put her wings through them so it she was having to keep them activated so she wouldn't have to keep putting the coat on and off. When she was told to suck it up, she cut the jacket up into the scarf and the thing off of her belt. when she refused to put on any new jacket they gave her, they gave her a second rose cross to put on the skirt thing in case she lost the scarf.

((Actually, I couldn't find a way that looked nice to get the halter to be wide enough for a rose cross and still be open on the back enough, but the above sounds much more fun no?))
 
Last edited:
Top