The Character Thread

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
i'm ok with a switch, though it'll take at least 2-3 more days before a short chapter will be out...(i've got a part-time job i'm doing full-time =.=;;)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i'm ok with a switch, though it'll take at least 2-3 more days before a short chapter will be out...(i've got a part-time job i'm doing full-time =.=;;)
if you do switch, could you keep ying at hq? i forgot to include her name to the list >.< i promise my chapter will be good!!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
So next one is tune and than it's my turn. Right?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So next one is tune and than it's my turn. Right?
i don't think the switch has become official. we'll have to wait and see what rosa says since she'll probably talk to djmewmew today
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i don't think the switch has become official. we'll have to wait and see what rosa says since she'll probably talk to djmewmew today
Yep, I talked to DJ. She's getting internet tomorow, so if we can wait she'll probably be able to do that if Tune'd rather stay with her current chapter.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yep, I talked to DJ. She's getting internet tomorow, so if we can wait she'll probably be able to do that if Tune'd rather stay with her current chapter.
yay! it seems like i haven't seen djmewmew on in forever. i can't wait for her return :confetti
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Me, too. Wanna see DJmewmew again :3. And I am loking forward to her chapter ^_^.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
héhé, what a man/woman can have its effect on the d.gray-man fan society :D
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yay, finally I got an idea for a new character, a new member of the Noah-family. Haha, we soon have reached 13 :P. Well, nevertheless, after thinking and thinking where she could come from (yes, it's a female again :3)and how she should look like, I found something suitable. After having a gothic-girl, a puppetmaster and a ninja in my mind :P, I came to the perfect conclusion: She will be a pirate!! xD Yes, a pirate. There are still some pirates in the sea of caribbean, hehe. This is also her origin: the caribbean.
She will use either a gun or a sword as weapon, is a pro at cheating/stealing and loves games of chance and rum :P.
She will be deployed as soon as
Magier is dead. ;_; Kind of substitution.
Wow, the Noah family is full of freaks ^__^v. I love freaks.
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ooooooo... pirate! That's sounds lovely though i doubt
Magier could easily be replaced.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yeah, that's right, snooge ^_^. Magier is something special. Well, every character we invented is special :3.
Nevertheless, it will be a huge shock for the whole family that Magier is dead, especially for Jacque and Amaterasu. But I thought...hm...maybe later...very later in our fanstory, a loooong time after she died...hehe..kind of...revival :P Undead magier...argh~~ scary >_< but COOOOOOOOOOL *_*. Well, random idea with a chance of 5% to come true.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
want to sketch a pic of the new noah? i want to see it :wtf
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
She sounds cool! Also, just thought I'd metion, we might be getting another new Noah/writer as soon as one of me and DJ's friends finishes up ready DGM. =3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
She sounds cool! Also, just thought I'd metion, we might be getting another new Noah/writer as soon as one of me and DJ's friends finishes up ready DGM. =3
that's too cute; one's an exorcist, one's a book(wo)man, and another is a noah. what an odd group of friends... lol
 

AthrunZala222

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
*sigh* if this drags on any longer I think 59 will be my last chapter...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Waaaaaaaaaa~~~ no, please not, Athrun-kun. ;__; Don't stop writting *sniff*
I know I have not the right to stop you from leaving but I would be upper sad about it. Then, we lost two writers. Moreover, what about the scene with Zeran, you know what io mean..THE scene. >_<

want to sketch a pic of the new noah? i want to see it
Hehe, I already made a sketch but I wanna draw her again. Not this sketch-like. Luckily, I have time today, so I might be willed to draw her in a prettier and better way.

She sounds cool! Also, just thought I'd metion, we might be getting another new Noah/writer as soon as one of me and DJ's friends finishes up ready DGM. =3
Wow, cool..another writer. From my friends, I am the only one who reads and loves DGM. I once showed the first episode to my friend and she said that...yeah, it was okay but not right among her likings. :3

I just counted, when we put all Noah (next one included) together, then..we have 11 xD.
Standard: Tyki, Rhode, Jasdero, Debitto, Skin, Unknown Noah = 6
Invented: Jaques, Amaterasu, Magier, pirate one, new unknown noah so far = 5


Ha~~~~~ I wanted to draw the first chapter of our fanstory but finally, everything (well, it wasn't much, just..some little pics :P nothing worth to mention) turned out to look like crap, except of one pic. The little scene when Tabby stares at Rinvak who is asleep. One of the very first scenes. Here's the pic->


It's a little bit smaller on the piece of paper that's why the lines are looking....well...kind of scrawly. ^_^" Moreover, I do not own such a very nice , thin, black pencil. But while drawing, I noticed that I have no idea how Rinvak looks like, maybe I skipped it somewhere, so I just drew her as I imagine her. She looks...hot xD. And Tabby looks so sweet.
 
Last edited:

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Eeeee! So cute! <3
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I agree~~~!!!!! Though tabby wear pants under her skirt XD 'tis k, tis k~!!! I keep meaning to post my Rinvak sketchs but I keep forgetting. I like your Rinvak's hair better than my Rinvak's XD *makes a forceful mental note* POST RINVAK ADN V.3 COVER!!!!! and get rinvak's profile up ><;;;;;;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I love the picture magier!

Sorry for replying to your pm so late, dj. I was at dinner :sweat
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
no prob =3
 
Top