- Joined
- May 13, 2008
- Messages
- 3,886
- Reaction score
- 634
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
lol yeah Quicksilver was an easy door though. Although that explains your Vergil win lol
I use trickster style on Vergil >.>(I wanted to prove I could dodge better than him
)
And no Trish isn't a villain anymore. She was in DMC1, but she changed at the end. She's technically a demon so she's superhuman as well. I all the instances where you play her, she always has Sparda's weapons(Force Edge and Luce & Umbra).
Btw, do you think Dante has surpassed his father? Some fans agree some disagree. Technically, Dante has done nearly everything Sparda has at this point lol
He beat Mundus(the demon emperor), he closed a portal to the demon world, and he beat the guardians of Temen no Gri. Technically, when he has Force Edge he can turn into Sparda's demon form also lol O_o
I use trickster style on Vergil >.>(I wanted to prove I could dodge better than him
)And no Trish isn't a villain anymore. She was in DMC1, but she changed at the end. She's technically a demon so she's superhuman as well. I all the instances where you play her, she always has Sparda's weapons(Force Edge and Luce & Umbra).
Btw, do you think Dante has surpassed his father? Some fans agree some disagree. Technically, Dante has done nearly everything Sparda has at this point lol
He beat Mundus(the demon emperor), he closed a portal to the demon world, and he beat the guardians of Temen no Gri. Technically, when he has Force Edge he can turn into Sparda's demon form also lol O_o

).
And he is ready for another showdown with Dante in DMC6, and at the end of DMC6 we see Sparda return. Duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Boy oh boy, DMC would be excellent lol and it would be ever going.
srsly...