Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Man created mediceine with the help of extensive scientific research... It'd be a shame not to use it to its full extent. IMO
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I agree with yonie though. If you actually have the time before sleeping as drunk, the way to get rid of it is by sweating it out. That's what dancing is for! :nuts

With this in mind, I actually tried to walk home from a pub near school at night :s And I was drunk enough not to realize that the route I took was laden with crooks :faint

thank whoever it is that guides deities that I was not harmed *whew*
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Where the f*ck are the crazy chef? : o
out getting drunk :fan
oi if your talking about me im working 6 days a week now n im usually to tired to go out n get as drunk as i can before passing out/gettin knocked out/throwin up..

and im pissed off at my bosses, i havent had vacation for THREE years!! THREE!! WTF WTF WTF, the fuckin head chef gets 5 wekes every summer, the owners get even more, WTF WTF FUCKIN ASSHOLES MAY YOU BURN IN HELL!!!! :faint
 

ikcud

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I kinda know how you feel, luckily I got promoted to organizer manager. So I do like fudge all now lol.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
ahhhh work. I hate it, since this is the triple D thread, lets try not talking about work. The one thing that stops me from getting drunk the night before is work, its like kryptonite. If only I was a billionaire, I would invest my money and just sit home getting drunk and high.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
OI IT TAKES FOREVER FOR MR TO LOCATE THE REPLY BUTTON FCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Woohoo, my first post drunk(not actually, but that is an official one :p)

Anyways...Jack Daniels is giving me a full bladder service, bleuhhh....

So I officially baptised, with honors, thjis thread....Man it's hard to type..

CHHHEEERRSSS to all my manga friends!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Doesn't Jack Daniels taste like piss? >.>
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So you've tasted cold piss?
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Doesn't Jack Daniels taste like piss? >.>
No babo! It has a sweet but yet very strong wood smell that goes along very well with a lime. Some people, including I, likes to mix it with 2 part of coca-cola, to keep flavor, or 3 if your starting out.

Also very good for your BBQ's, adds flavors to red meat.

It's my favorite drink, with cognac and Remy Martin, which is a champagne cognac.

Gotta try it! It's like strong cheese, hate it at first but love it in the end, don't abuse though, it's guaranteed puking.Rinse yourself with at least 750ml of water after your "party" if you take a lot, it'll help you throughout your sleep, since brown liquors have a tendency to dehydrate "better" than other alcohols.

Jacks gives me a mellow drunk. I'm not overexcited and become even more very gentleman-ish. Very politician. Love it!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'm not overexcited and become even more very gentleman-ish. Very politician. Love it!
Lol. I love that. Very politician! :rofl

well... I haven't tried Jack D. myself. Maybe I should, eh? but then if it smells like wood, wouldn't I feel like a termite? :s
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol. I love that. Very politician! :rofl

well... I haven't tried Jack D. myself. Maybe I should, eh? but then if it smells like wood, wouldn't I feel like a termite? :s
Hahahahahha!

Nah....it's an expression that describes the odor that comes from an alcohol. Varies on the type of wood that was used to barrel the drink.

Like rhum, it has a smell of spices, especially Captain Morgan, which smells delicious with a drop of honey in it...hmmmm...

Here is a link to an interesting article about the usage of wood.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
mmmmm....coke and rum....heavy on the rum...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:yelling BLASPHEMY!!! YOU WICKED WICKED PERSON!!! UNCLEAN!!! NEVER EVER SULLY RUM WITH COKE!!! :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines

predsfan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
843
Reaction score
121
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't say much about rum, seeing as I am not a big fan. As for Jack Daniels, it's not the smoothest whiskey (I prefer Makers Mark, and my all time favorite Jameson (irish whiskey)), but damn if it doesn't get the job done. 3 shots and I am well beyond buzzed, any more is just gravy. I don't like mixing it with coke b/c shots are so much more effective and I'm not big on mixed drinks. A shot of whiskey w/a beer chaser is my route. Living in Tennessee, though, Jack becomes a way life down here ;). I live less than 2 hours from Lynchburg.

Jacks gives me a mellow drunk. I'm not overexcited and become even more very gentleman-ish. Very politician. Love it!
Too true. I guess that's why they came up w/a brand called Gentleman Jack ;).
 

TheGenius

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2007
Messages
1,457
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Too true. I guess that's why they came up w/a brand called Gentleman Jack ;).
I know I got the bottle, and the Single Barrel too! Lucky you, you can get drunk pretty easily!(Genius has en envy face)

I have to admit that Jameson is smoother, but if you go for the higher end Jack, it got a rounder taste and feel on the tongue. To all the boys, get cigars, get a bottle of gentleman, feel like a million dollars!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i might as well wash the rum with coke but not mix both. when you mix it with sweets though, it's a treat. we call that here "boracay", rum (usually tanduay, our cheapest and most popular rum) it depends on the recipe but we usually mix it with some chocolate milk, condensed syrup, coffee, beer, and then you get a taste much more awesome than bailey's. awesome for party drinks
 
Top