Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

siegfried said:
Ahahaha, I really wanna be drunk but dont like drinking.what should I do?
Just have one really strong drink.
Like a few shots of JackDaniels...... :drool
 

bebekhappy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
226
Reaction score
5
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Drunk Thread

DemonDays said:
Just have one really strong drink.
Like a few shots of JackDaniels...... :drool
Hehehe...it remembers me on my first time havin' it, i was fasting (like this month), i have it for the breaktime, my friends gave me that thing n i didin't know it was JackDaniels or just another brand well...it was my first time having drink, n i have no idea bout what it smells n taste :smile-big (he put it in other bottle...he told me it was some kind of bad smel syrup but tasted great :tem). When i tasted it for the first time i just feel like " Holy Sh** what's this?"...well the second after that just like " Give me more... :hearts". I was preety green before i went to high school...i never done anyting that my parents told me not to do, and i end up get scolded by my mom later that night, cos i went home drunk :eyeroll.

Heh :smile-big, that accident change anything...even though now i' not so often get drunk but when i was in senior high...hahaha i don't wanna talk bout it, coz i really underage that time :p.

At least i can say Alcohol change my life :dance n i'm not regret it :smile-big
 

siegfried

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
You don't like raki? o.o

How rare xD ... hurry, get a bottle of the lion milk and come back to talk more^^
Ahahaha well I even have problems drinking beer , raki would be too much for me. :(


Looooooong liiiiiiiiiive Drunkssssssss. :beer (For now I will only pretend to be drunk)


DemonDays said:
Just have one really strong drink.
Like a few shots of JackDaniels...... :drool
what? is it easier to get used to drinking if you drink sth strong?

well then I changed my mind, I will drink raki without water and if I survive that I will write in this topic to show you that I managed to get drunk. :nuts
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

Well stronger drinks get you drunk faster on less.

I had some weird vodka/caffeine/sugar concoction the other night. I was pretty tipsy after one glass.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
i just got hopme for real this time... gonna do the sleep thing. but its been a good night. im drunk as hell and im all alone, just like every other saturday. good night peoples :D
*snuggle* you're not alone, we're also here :hug

And what exactly have you got? Home or Hope? :D

siegfried said:
well then I changed my mind, I will drink raki without water and if I survive that I will write in this topic to show you that I managed to get drunk. :nuts
oh yes ... my first try to drink raki ... without water. I was wondering about the strong taste till my boyfriend came and suddenly took away the bottle from me :bored
Why can't they just write it on the bottle? :blink

Now I'm straight edge, but I really enjoy this thread :thumbs ... more more more :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
Why can't they just write it on the bottle? :blink
Because they assume you will not drink it straight from the bottle. But seriously, they should write it really big on the bottles. Many people have become victim of the makers' ignorance >.<
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

baxteristic said:
Because they assume you will not drink it straight from the bottle.
In this case seems the salesman is to blaime. He didn't told me that.
Come to think of it ... I bought it from a turkish shop in germany at the age of 13 ... maybe he thought it was for my parents? :plot
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
And what exactly have you got? Home or Hope? :D
i just got home... i was a bit too drunk to type stuff.
 

siegfried

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Drunk Thread

baxteristic said:
Because they assume you will not drink it straight from the bottle. But seriously, they should write it really big on the bottles. Many people have become victim of the makers' ignorance >.<
uhm? I think they assume if you know how to read turkish, you should already know how to drink raki. (I mean even if they write it on the bottle ,they will write in turkish)

(btw baxteristic where were you from? To know so much about this subject... I am surprised.)

eni said:
In this case seems the salesman is to blaime. He didn't told me that.
Come to think of it ... I bought it from a turkish shop in germany at the age of 13 ... maybe he thought it was for my parents? :plot
At the age of 13? o.o well I cant find aything to say about it. when did you first start to drink alcohol, like when you were 9 years old?Yeah, that must be the reason he must have thought you are too YOUNG to drink that. :mad
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

siegfried said:
(btw baxteristic where were you from? To know so much about this subject... I am surprised.)
I'm from Malaysia and I don't drink. But the friends that I always hangout with drinks a lot because I'm the only driver to send them home after that :(
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

baxteristic said:
I'm from Malaysia and I don't drink. But the friends that I always hangout with drinks a lot because I'm the only driver to send them home after that :(
that reminds me. i hit on a designated driver girl yesterday, she was hot. i think i got her number too, i just need to find it :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
that reminds me. i hit on a designated driver girl yesterday, she was hot. i think i got her number too, i just need to find it :D
You're always like that. Did you did it while you're drunk?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

if i was drunk when i hit on her? yeah. i was drunk for the bigger part of yesterday :D
when you party in sweden you party all day.

(i still havent found the number.... damn)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

siegfried said:
when did you first start to drink alcohol, like when you were 9 years old?
No, that were only a few experiments during puberty. I never really drunk alcohol and I don't do it till today. My last beer or glass of wine ... I drank it more then 12 years ago.

BoffenJL said:
when you party in sweden you party all day.
@baxteristic
Swedish partys are the worst, believe me. I saw proof of it. Photos of students partys looking like booze-ups with halfnaked girls on the tables and other quaint scenes :shakefist
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
Swedish partys are the worst, believe me. I saw proof of it. Photos of students partys looking like booze-ups with halfnaked girls on the tables and other quaint scenes :shakefist
now that brings back memories. yesterdays party wasnt really like taht but ive been to a few.. good times good times :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
Swedish partys are the worst, believe me. I saw proof of it. Photos of students partys looking like booze-ups with halfnaked girls on the tables and other quaint scenes :shakefist
Now.. that makes me drooling :hearts
 

MyOnlyStar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
Swedish partys are the worst, believe me. I saw proof of it. Photos of students partys looking like booze-ups with halfnaked girls on the tables and other quaint scenes :shakefist
This is the worst, how? I think you have it a bit confused there.  :o :party
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

MyOnlyStar said:
This is the worst, how?
Of course it's the worst ... do you know how long I have to drive to reach a swedish party?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

eni said:
Of course it's the worst ... do you know how long I have to drive to reach a swedish party?
:rofl
that was a guuuud one! but Eni, next time i have a party, youre invited! seriously!
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
:rofl
that was a guuuud one! but Eni, next time i have a party, youre invited! seriously!
I take that serious, dude ... when I come to sweden I'll drop by, so prepare for the worst


This will be my first big party since I left school in 1997
 
Top