Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Drunk Thread

You gotta be kiddin me! A drunk thread? Oh well, a drunkard speaking here. LOL Being drunk is nice coupled with a good score is great. Who's with me?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

it sucks so fuckin hard being me. i fuckin hate everything right now. everyone and everything should just fuckin fuck themselves. worst fucking night ever. fuck.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Drunk Thread

What's up Boff? :s
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

sorry for the very rule breaking last post, i was drunk and pissed off.

Gold Knight said:
What's up Boff? :s
im just going through a lot of crap right now. both personal and family related... and it all sucks, hard.
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
im just going through a lot of crap right now. both personal and family related... and it all sucks, hard.
Just take all your woes out on this thread, after all it is the Drunk Thread and getting drunk is one way of dealing with lifes problems.

Tbh i think we need a thread where everyone can have a good moan about things that are pissing them off.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

i just want to give a piece of advice. never hit a window with full power. blood everywhere and a broken hand. it doesnt solve much. anger can be put to better use.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: The Drunk Thread

:(
Boffen ... :hug
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

Yikes Boff! :omg I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well right now. If it helps, here: :glomp

I don't drink alot so consider yourselves lucky if you ever catch me drunk.
 

siegfried

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
i just want to give a piece of advice. never hit a window with full power. blood everywhere and a broken hand. it doesnt solve much. anger can be put to better use.
What?it sure is not a good idea.Two of my friends(in seperate times) cut their fibres in their arm by breaking a window. They couldnt use their hands for 6 months and it seems to never totally heal. you can consider yourself lucky if a broken hand is only thing you get but I think you werent in a possition to think about that.

I am very sorry to hear that you have such big problems. remember that the real friends are for time like this.you should try to speak and get over it with your friends.we are willing to listen you anytime too nevertheless speaking in real life should have a better effect on you.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
i just want to give a piece of advice. never hit a window with full power. blood everywhere and a broken hand. it doesnt solve much. anger can be put to better use.
Think of that as a learned lesson.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
i just want to give a piece of advice. never hit a window with full power. blood everywhere and a broken hand. it doesnt solve much. anger can be put to better use.
Thinks of that as a late advise :rofl
on my case it wasn't that much blood though...... poor window :XD

family problems AND personal problems are the worst thing that can happen to anyone, never had those together o_o, thank god.
personal kinda crap affects your attitude towards others and make you tense and easily angered (i know that for sure) on the other hand family kinda crap make you lose your temper more easy than any other time.....those two combined >_<
a piece of advise is to try to isolate yourselves for some time till this "wave" passes.....or you can try the solution i had found >_> find a wall that noone is going to need and make the wall feel pain (punching, kicking anything)....at any rate....do not let those angry feellings take over you near your friends and those you think as dear...... >_> you will regret it ten times if you do...believe me, i know first hand :oh
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

Why is it when i get drunk i just cant stop dancing!?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Drunk Thread

i think because maybe the alcohol fairy dances while brewing whatever it is you're drinking. :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
i think because maybe the alcohol fairy dances while brewing whatever it is you're drinking. :D
Fairies? I hope it's not like in the Eurotrip movie :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Drunk Thread

havent watch eurotrip. but i'm talking about cute small fairies with wings :D
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

well in Eurotrip it was one ugly fat green (male) fairy :rofl *hick*
 

DemonDays

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
England
Re: The Drunk Thread

I was drunk and dancong again tonite :XD heheheheeeeeeeewkj[br]Posted on: October 27, 2006, 07:27:31 PM_________________________________________________And i was drunk agaaaiiiiinnn.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

in the words of Groundskeeper Willie:

"Im so drunk I can barely see, but i think i can get by another daaaaayyyyyy."

6.10 am here and i just got home, i love partys. party kicks ass :D
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Drunk Thread

Huh? I can't remember making this thread...

oh well :D I was drunk again, saturday. The only thing I can remember is that I was feeling great... and that my family was having breakfast when I came in... didn't had a hangover, though :D[br]Posted on: November 13, 2006, 05:21:46 PM_________________________________________________just got to know that a friend of mine recorded me dancing while drunk with his mobile phone... shit...[br]Posted on: November 13, 2006, 05:22:47 PM_________________________________________________Apparently I drunk too much last evenening now experiencing a hangover...

...and a friend of mine he has send my girlfriend weird Sms...

...I am still drunk I think can't typ properly blablabla...

...Again, lot's of videos made of me...

...soon available on youtube damnit...

...I gonna kill my friend who bothers my girlfriend...

...I'm feeling sick...

...kutzooi...

I've had it with alcohol...

...Only Malibu is quality stuff the rest is shit...

...I';m hungry and eating Mini Mars constantly trying to get soober before everyone wakes up (ai, to late)...

...I need to get youknowwhat now!!...

...I don't feel like dancing is a shitty song...

... fuck you faggot, I shot at you (and what)...

...My head hurts...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Drunk Thread

*Reads ShgnLW's last post*

There comes a point, I think, where I think some of you may need to reconsider drinking too much. I don't want to encourage anybody to get TOO carried away here...

Be careful, okay, people? I've been there and gotten in trouble, so... ;)
 
Top