Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The Drunk Thread

A bit of motherly advice to all of you. Since telling you not to drink isn't going to do a thing... Just remember: Everything in moderation. :amuse
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Drunk Thread

The funny thing is that I really don't like alcohol that much. This was I think the third time in my 19-year-old life that I was tipsy.

The next time I'll drink alcohol will be around newyears evening.

There is one thing dutch marketers of beer say: Drink, maar geniet met mate (What they mean with that sentence is Drink, but not too much).

We (the dutch youth) preferably say: Drink, maar geniet met mateN (see that extra "N", now it means 'Drink, but enjoy with your friends' -> Drink together with friends).
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

ugh >< I just had my first taste of alcohol. My mom had a little wine left in a bottle after some friends came over and they drank, so I begged her to let me try it (thinking it would taste like juice ><) she relented and allowed me to, and I NEVER EVER want to drink alcohol again!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Drunk Thread

Would that be red wine? There are some kinds that I find too bitter (better pair it with food!), but there are also those that are passable to my tastes. I'd rather drink champagne than wine. Peach chardonay (sp?) would be better, or a mango margarita. Piña colada? A mudslide would suffice too. Other than mixed concoctions, cold beer is fine too as long as I have food to eat with.

For the record, I don't drink a lot. I usually drink at parties, which I haven't been in for quite some time.
 

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Drunk Thread

One tip for the people who wants to start with alcohol:


Took me 18 years before I found an alcoholic drink I liked
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

Ayah said:
Would that be red wine? There are some kinds that I find too bitter (better pair it with food!), but there are also those that are passable to my tastes. I'd rather drink champagne than wine. Peach chardonay (sp?) would be better, or a mango margarita. Piña colada? A mudslide would suffice too. Other than mixed concoctions, cold beer is fine too as long as I have food to eat with.

For the record, I don't drink a lot. I usually drink at parties, which I haven't been in for quite some time.
It was a blush wine, so it was a cross between red and white (I think >.>) I'd probably only be able to like drinks like daiquiris and such ^^

I think I'll wait for a few years, though ^^;; till im legally old enough to drink, at least.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

LadyHatake said:
It was a blush wine, so it was a cross between red and white (I think >.>)
:barf uuuuuuueeeerrrgghhhh.... that sounds really nasty. im not a wine man myself but i prefer white over red, but a mixture??? yuck.

nah, lots of beer and a couple of shots of whatever and then its all good :D
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: The Drunk Thread

Let's not encourage an underaged girl to drink. :amuse
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

WinterLion said:
Let's not encourage an underaged girl to drink. :amuse
what? did i do that? i didnt intend to do that. Lady H dont drink, drinking is bad! it makes you turn out like me, and you wouldnt want that would you? :nuts
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
what? did i do that? i didnt intend to do that. Lady H dont drink, drinking is bad! it makes you turn out like me, and you wouldnt want that would you? :nuts
No wai would I drink XD after that one sip, i think I'll abstain from alcohol for a looooooong time XD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

LadyHatake said:
No wai would I drink XD after that one sip, i think I'll abstain from alcohol for a looooooong time XD
good choice :XD
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Drunk Thread

from IRC:
<Reaver_Reload> wheeee maximising and minimsing windows os funnnnnn
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
what? did i do that? i didnt intend to do that. Lady H dont drink, drinking is bad! it makes you turn out like me, and you wouldnt want that would you? :nuts
Who in his sane mind could ever want that? :XD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

Luckas04 said:
Who in his sane mind could ever want that? :XD
exactly. so dont drink, and stay in school and all that!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

Since I don't drink but always hang out with my firends who usually get drunk so often, I wonder what people *see* when they are drunk? The stars spinning around their heads?
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

nah, it depends on how drunk you are but. really drunk = hard to focus, sometimes see double, crappy depth perception. stuff like that.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: The Drunk Thread

lousy drunk = everything is moving, it's like you see the world through water :D nasty
bax said:
Since I don't drink but always hang out with my firends who usually get drunk so often
i do that all the time :D my most popular question to them is.... "How the hell didn't you see that tree?" :rofl :rofl
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

ILUVATAR said:
"How the hell didn't you see that tree?" :rofl :rofl
ive been asked that many times :D often followed by: "what the hell Boffen get down from the figgin tree, it didnt try to attack you.... stupid a-hole" :XD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Drunk Thread

BoffenJL said:
ive been asked that many times :D often followed by: "what the hell Boffen get down from the figgin tree, it didnt try to attack you.... stupid a-hole" :XD
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Now, that is funny XD The worst I have ever seen is my drunk friend took the ash from an ashtray and poured it into the noodles she ordered >___< None of us (who are still wise) did anything to stop her :XD
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Drunk Thread

bax said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Now, that is funny XD The worst I have ever seen is my drunk friend took the ash from an ashtray and poured it into the noodles she ordered >___< None of us (who are still wise) did anything to stop her :XD
:D you havent partied until youve partied with me :D

noodles and ash, yum yum :nuts did she eat it? did you laugh? was it glorious? come on man tell me more
 
Top