Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hehehehehe damn la salle borthers i go to school and find that there's no class cause we have to honor new brother president which i hate him so much for being so damn conventional, i mean touching girls on the arms is sexual harrasment???? so here's to you new brother president, the youth of today! drink up jerk! hehehehehe i am so drunk, hey i finally decided to smoke, and find i dont like it very much, so to hell widdat
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
hahahahahaha damn la salle brothers! We have some of those here too....
 

SuzyR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Poeple, Lichido is the best drink ever. Yeah, the bottle is cool but never mind that. Its just tasty and gets me nice and buzzed too. I did a google search and found a great way to know where they sell it in NY . Check it: www.myspace.com/lichido (in their blog they list all the stores)
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Suzy, you are a goddess, I am gonna go get some this friday for July 4th!

Crap I'm going to have to buy a case, 2 for my sister, one for each of my friends, I'm gonna have to spend like 200 dollars!


... so worth it
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
benoit is dead. he's one of my idols. this is worse than eddie guerrero. im drinking tonight. damn the killer. benoit's dead man, i almost cried, damn the asshole who killed him
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
the mod's drunk. must have been boff :XD
HEEEEEEY!!!!.......... ok.... its true :smile-big

i just came home from a weekend of constant drinking... ive got stories and pictures but that'll have to wait until tomorrow... i wanna sleep now :nuts

so check back tomorrah!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
got so drunk yesterday that I myself didn't understand whatta hell I was sayin' 'n' it was a pain to work with that hangover goddamn.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
And so now I know who the famous Drunkards of MH are :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
you do? who? :XD
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i only get drunk about twice, thrice a month. that's just me cliffhanging on the list :ossu

btw guys when you get drunk do you feel apprehensive? i do, cause in a country like the philippines getting drunk in the midnight has "disadvantages"...
1. i dont have a car, public transport is rare that time, with bloodshot eyes cant see, getting sleepy on a half hour ride at 2am is very bad
2. have to walk fifteen minutes from the village entrance to my home. btw, the village entrance is open, and so are criminals strolling by
3. dogs are everywhere, once walked in the village with 10 dogs surrounding me barking like crazy rioteers. they dont bite, just scare the hell out of you. at least i dont think they bite. maybe they think im not worth it
4. the village is too freaking dark at midnight.
5. i still think those dogs really bite... and damn man dogs here dont sleep
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I wanna get drunk here. Problem is, this is an all-girls dorm, so I might get into trouble if I'm caught. One solution would be to have some gin disguised as bottled water, but our fridge ain't working yet. And I don't want gin, I want vodka. Oh well.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
And so now I know who the famous Drunkards of MH are :p
i would say: me :smile-big, iThePirate and Svart_Lotus
Well, if ya gotta be famous for sumthin' why not overconsumation of alcohol? :XD

A dude from my job (who is goin' on vacation today, the lucky bastard) asked me if I wanted to go out 'n' have a "few", the only way I can get even drunker than I'm usually get is if I go out with some who can drink as much or even more as/than me (it becomes a competition then), needless to say he got a big hell no since I have to cover for him now 'n' I dont wanna do that hungover.
 
Last edited:

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven't been able to drink since I had surgery about a week ago (appendix), but I'm going against the doctor's orders and having a few brews later on today. I think my friends got a keg of Sam Adams Summer Ale, which is lighter and has a lemon kick to it. I'd reccomend it.
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, what's the fourth of July without a few beers, right? Just don't overdo it :amuse

The Summer Ale is great, it's one of my favorites. I wish they made it all year :D
 

SuzyR

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So, Refi, did you try the Lichido Liqueur? How was it? Was it as lychee-licious as I said? How was your Fourth of July?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
so any drunks stories from the famous drunkards...? :p

I mean it was the 4th of July.. surely something must have happened.
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ Since you asked, I've got a half way decent one for you. I got fairly drunk on a combination of pain killers and beer (I'd forgotten that it was a bad combo..but doctor's orders...) and I decided to take of my bandage and show everyone my appendix wound. Let's just say it killed the mood, big time. A little while later, I tried to hook-up with my buddy's sister and got shot down HARD. (it must have been the bandage antics). Anyway, after that I saw some fireworks and that's really all I can remember. My friends are still talking to me, so it couldn't have been that bad. :D

Edit: Kids...don't drink while on pain killers. This public service message brought to you by MadDog.
 
Last edited:

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
so any drunks stories from the famous drunkards...? :p

I mean it was the 4th of July.. surely something must have happened.
hey, im swedish! 4th of july is just another day to me :smile-big
yesterday was pretty heavy on the alcohol though. quite drunk and fell asleep on the floor 1meter from the bed.... im in paaaiiiiiiiin
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
so any drunks stories from the famous drunkards...? :p

I mean it was the 4th of July.. surely something must have happened.
same as the boffmesiter said, 4th o'july is just another day, although it's as good as any day to get drunk on, but due to working 7 days a week atm I won't drink a sumowrestlers weight in booze in a while, sucks to work with a hangover.
 
Top