Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
So fourth of July I spent time with some of my friends, and one of my female friends who has a boyfriend started drunkenly spending alone time with me while in her bikini...

Then the next day, it was the last day of classes so we went out boozing and she told me how women like it when men steal them away from their boyfriends and some crap like that..
Not that I'm prejudice, but this bit of information may be useful: she's russian.. (left the country while it was still USSR), it doesn't mean much to me but my female friends say that I should be careful because of that.

I'm really torn because the guy she's dating is a really nice guy and I don't generally do the "steal girlfriends" kind of shit since it's been done to me twice and it fucked me over for a very long time (was in love with one of the girls)... so I'm very confused.

Worst thing is I've been working out lately and my body's been comparatively tigher than it ussually is, so I've been getting more attention than regular (which tends to be a good amount anyway) but it's pissing me off now because it means I can't get lazy again and stop working out =/ I was kind of doing it for the beach, but now I'm starting school again and I don't really have time with work to go work out, but if I stop I feel like I'm losing the attention.. decisions decisions.

Had a boys night out for the holiday though, bbq and vodka/whiskey. Lichido is not quite yet because I am broke after last week ^^, but I'll let you know next week after I get my paycheck.
 

svart_lotus

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
2
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Drunk again

Pretty sure there was a drunken thread, but i dident find it, so hopfully someone will mov this there :D

Ok, so this is the deal. It's 04:05 am here (sweden), im wasted and have to do a drunken poast (its tradition), this time Mangatraders will have the honour (or somethign like that). BTW, i cant spell so good when im sober, it will probly be worse when im drunk.
So, i was playing shot online (a free golf MMO, fun as hell) when someone says "every time some one shoots a birdie or better we chug a beer". They kept saying it was my idea, but i deny everything :D
So, we were playing at "Sosori", a low level cours, and we had a lvl 45 with us, he scored birdies and eagels all the time. After about 6 holes, i started to feel drunk. After 12 holes i started to feel wasted. After 18 holes im here. Fawk... this is no good...
"Darling Violetta" is a pretty good band.
Gokinjo Monogatari is a pretty good anime... if someone would fansub it...

Ok, so i need to turn my life around, we all do. Whatever happens, we always need to "turn our life around". Dude, you can only turn so many times. We all end up at the same spot. So why not drink some brews and play some online golf? :D
I should sleep... but i won't.

Yazawa Ai rules.

Rozen Maiden was weird. So much potential, but they kind of ruind it. Good sound track though, J-Barock :D

Damn, Darling Violetta is good...

Not enough manga now days... good manga that is... Only "One Piece" that i follow on regular. "Nana", "My balls" and "suzuka" comes out at random. Don't think anyone will finish golden boy.

Should probly stop now.
Plz don't ban me.

Moderator Notice:
Moved to the right thread :XD~ PY
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
You type too well to be wasted =/
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
no dude, he's wasted. i know him irl so i know :XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
@.@ lotus

:rofl

so he rants out random stuff when he's drunk huh.. :amuse and he can't even find the drunk thread, probably couldn't find his head if it wasn't attached on. :p j/k
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i've realized that when i drink nowadays my stomach hurts really bad, n my left kidney feels like its gonna explode the day after :wall
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Pirate, i think you should lay off drinking for a while. alcohol abuse is bad for your kidney and heart.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
nah, i got that stomach kdiney thing once, but it's not that bad. it keeps hurting like hell and i keep throwing up, when i take a whiz it feels like burning gas. when i was taken to the hospital my lips had no color. add the really weak feeling, loss of appetite and totally uncool looking dried-up face, you'll live.

oh yeah, it's an infection in the kidney. too much bad stuff. especially alcohol. me, it was hot sauce.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Uggh, I didn't get drunk last night, but my stomach feels so polluted this morning. Lots of alcohol spaced out and mixed with crushed ice = no drunkness, but lots of hangover apparently.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
whoa, that's like the epitome of uselessness, spend money on booze, don't get drunk, but get the hangover, what a ripoff...

yeah i think im gon take a break, its not fun to drink n then lay in fetal postion wondering if i should call an ambulance.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yep clean out your insides once in a while. after that it's back to normal. and back to cleaning up again. healthy cycle. look at me, im still alive :ossu
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
don't clean it too much, you might get liver failure :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
how the hell do one clean out ones insides without guttin oneself? should i like drink soap or sumthin'? :XD
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Carosine =/
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i take it u mean kerosine? have ya been gulpin that down or is it a way to clean out ones organs? either way it just screams liver/kidney/heart failure in under 5minutes to me. :XD
 

MadDog

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
938
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally got my hands on some Pisco, courtesy of my brother. He brought me back Ocucaje Pisco sour kit. The stuff is clear and you mix it up the pisco with some beltram, egg white and lime. I wasn't sure about the egg white at first, but this stuff's good. Thanks to the Hellbringer for the reccomendation. The one draw back is that I've burping up pisco sour's all day.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
Plan for tonight:
Puke my intestines out of my mouth.

Blood Alchohol Level currently: Not high enough.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
hey refii, so what's the occasion for puking your intestines?
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
my ex dating a replica of me

but anyway, I failed, I woke up in a strange bed in the weirdest place in my house, but aside from that this was a waste of alchohol.. ah my head
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
There was this one night. I went over to my friend's place to barbeque.

Unfortunately for me, they had wines and beer. So naturally, I tried. In the end, I tried:

1.5 cans of tiger beer
1 glass of whisky (without ice)
1 glass of mysterious green cough-syrup-flavored wine (20% alcohol)
1 glass of Irish Cream (milk and kahlua/Kalhua)
1 glass of Pink Panther (some kind of cocktail with red wine)

I went home, my head banging but I didn't get drunk. That's the worst part. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't because I wasn't drunk at all. So I had to bear with my headache for hours on my bed. :s

Well, how did I know that I wasn't drunk?
My friend asked me to walk a straight line and I did it perfectly. I was also perfectly aware of everything around me and I didn't talk gibberish language. XD
 
Top