- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The night between friday and saturday i was inside playing strip poker on a party with some unbelievable hot girls.... (for once) LOL
After that it was uhm.. "punishment poker"? We play chicago poker and the one who "looses" is getting a punishment, like spin the bottle. The thing is that when we're intoxicated it gets awkwardly perverted... I dont complain tho, i was drunk and they were hot LOL.... I can't remember what i had to do but my mate said he have a video with me on it that he'll be sharing tomorrow and i dont remember anything *trembles with fear*
After that it was uhm.. "punishment poker"? We play chicago poker and the one who "looses" is getting a punishment, like spin the bottle. The thing is that when we're intoxicated it gets awkwardly perverted... I dont complain tho, i was drunk and they were hot LOL.... I can't remember what i had to do but my mate said he have a video with me on it that he'll be sharing tomorrow and i dont remember anything *trembles with fear*
I will never tell you how the whole "competition" ended tho lol 





